ADVERTISEMENT

Joe Biden is going to beat .... um, Joe Biden

Hypothetical Inauguration Day schedule:

12:01 Biden sworn in as president
3:00 cabinet meeting to discuss invoking 25th amendment
5:00 Vice President sworn in as president.

Seriously, how long would they let him hold the office?
Really? Do you think it would take them 5 hours? Why so long?

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
Agreed. Only problem is Trump won't. He talks too much. Shut you're f***ing piehole and let Biden dig his own grave.

People already know what they have with Trump. He is exactly as he has been since day 1 an obnoxious New York City Playboy. What people do not realize is Biden is an idiot that is rapidly losing mental function.

I love how you ignore the daily blunders, misspeaks, preposterous lies from Fatass. Such a bizarre double standard.

We live in a regency until the next Biden/Trump administration ends.
One shows Trump's lack of integrity. The other shows Biden's lack of mental faculties.
You may not like Trump as president but he's capable.
You may love Biden as president but he doesn't have the mental capability any longer.

Just ask next time and I'll spell it out for you again.

EYU2p41WoAECRuW.jpg

Aum5Ylh.jpg

One shows Trump's lack of integrity. The other shows Biden's lack of mental faculties.
You may not like Trump as president but he's capable.
You may love Biden as president but he doesn't have the mental capability any longer.

Just ask next time and I'll spell it out for you again.

Ah, the era of MAGA.

Reactions: davidallen
Will there ever be a cure for TDS? This is one serious disease. I believe it's really hard to get but once you get it you're lost. There's no hope whatsoever. I've yet to see anyone cured. I have seen rare cases of liberalism cured. Very rare.

Even one's English is impaired. "can't hardly." Even I know can hardly is correct.

Will there ever be a cure for TDS? This is one serious disease. I believe it's really hard to get but once you get it you're lost. There's no hope whatsoever. I've yet to see anyone cured. I have seen rare cases of liberalism cured. Very rare.

Even one's English is impaired. "can't hardly." Even I know can hardly is correct.
TDS = Herpes...the disease which keeps on giving.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT