ADVERTISEMENT

Joe Biden favors illegals voting in federal elections

Can illegals vote in federal elections as is? And if you think requiring Americans to purchase a passport to vote is logical, you’re just a dumbass.

More useless political posturing lol

carry on

• Haha
Reactions: okcpokefan12
Can illegals vote in federal elections as is? And if you think requiring Americans to purchase a passport to vote is logical, you’re just a dumbass.

More useless political posturing lol

carry on
Simple answer is yes even though it is against the law, illegals can and do vote in federal, state and local elections. The problem is with the current rules it's damn near impossible to prove in a court of law, just the way Democrats like it.
Oh and you might want to look up the Real ID Act, that way you won't look as stupid as you are.

Simple answer is yes even though it is against the law, illegals can and do vote in federal, state and local elections. The problem is with the current rules it's damn near impossible to prove in a court of law, just the way Democrats like it.
Oh and you might want to look up the Real ID Act, that way you won't look as stupid as you are.

Maybe it’s damn near impossible to prove because it’s a damn near impossible occurrence in the first place? Especially on any relevant scale whatsoever lol

Dig those heels in haha

carry on

Maybe it’s damn near impossible to prove because it’s a damn near impossible occurrence in the first place? Especially on any relevant scale whatsoever lol

Dig those heels in haha

carry on
If illegals are not voting then you shouldn't have any problem with insuring only citizens are allowed to vote.

Now after 3 1/2 years, shits has a border policy? Slight of hand for the incontinent one and the mesmerized. What a clown show dimms demonstrate. Sleepy deserves eternal sleep imo. Smh

If illegals are not voting then Republicans shouldn’t be wasting time and taxpayers money circle jerking over redundant legislation, yes?

carry on
Yet dimms need to harvest votes, yes? Yer mamma never instilled principles for yer dumb ass. You show no shame in yer ignorance chucklehead.

Reactions: 2012Bearcat
Last edited:
Oh my Clinton the dead have been voting well before Trump.

Yawn…

Trump said 5,000 dead people voted in Georgia in 2020…it was 4. When you nutjobs can bring any evidence to the table that it has affected anything, wake me up lol

carry on

• Haha
Reactions: okcpokefan12
Yawn…

Trump said 5,000 dead people voted in Georgia in 2020…it was 4. When you nutjobs can bring any evidence to the table that it has affected anything, wake me up lol

carry on
Did I say anything about trump? It’s not just the presidential elections people cheat in sir. Your tds is getting to you.

I have a question for you though. I watched a video and now everything is 17 and it links to trump. Weird huh?

As inefficient and incompetent as government is in everything it's involved in, I was always amazed at how fast they cutoff a person on Social Security payment's when they died. I had clients who received their Social Security on the 3rd of the month, pass away on the 2nd of the month and the government was able to stop the Social Security payment from going out the next day but the same government can not figure out how to remove a dead person from the voter rolls for years. Government can be very efficient when it wants to.

As inefficient and incompetent as government is in everything it's involved in, I was always amazed at how fast they cutoff a person on Social Security payment's when they died. I had clients who received their Social Security on the 3rd of the month, pass away on the 2nd of the month and the government was able to stop the Social Security payment from going out the next day but the same government can not figure out how to remove a dead person from the voter rolls for years. Government can be very efficient when it wants to.
Government is quick when it benefits themselves, and slow when it benefits you. Saw it all the time in the military when they screw up someone's pay. If they overpaid they would take it right then. If they owed you money it would be 3 to 6 months to see it.

Funny how whispers suddenly became concerned about border security with the election coming real soon. Too little too late after he allowed millions of illegals pour across our southern border his first 3 1/2 years in office.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT