ADVERTISEMENT

Joe’s rescue dog Major

I hope Trump adopts a rescue dog now just to take this milestone from Biden. Eh, nobody gives a crap other than the crazies like CuP.

Reactions: TPOKE
I hope Trump adopts a rescue dog now just to take this milestone from Biden. Eh, nobody gives a crap other than the crazies like CuP.
Trump reportedly not a dog person.

73t17Nj.jpg

“I love children on my lap.” - Joe Biden

LOL the first orchestrated feel good story about our beloved president elect. Were there plenty of feel good stories available about the Trumps available after he was elected? I'll bet there were, but they chose not to publish anything feel good after his election and went straight to Russia, Russia, Russia. How about a little Ukraine, Ukraine, Ukraine? That's where the real news is.

GERMAN Shepherd

What a globalist Biden is.

Or “white supremacist”.

One of my lefty friends went on a rant a week or so into the BLM movement that the police needed to give up German shepherds because they were a sign of white supremacy and specially bred to target minorities. Police horses were also identified as a “potentially racist animal”.

In related news, I remain friends with people like that because their insanity amuses me.

One of my lefty friends went on a rant a week or so into the BLM movement that the police needed to give up German shepherds because they were a sign of white supremacy and specially bred to target minorities. Police horses were also identified as a “potentially racist animal”.

Reminds me of an old Chappelle skit about animals that starred in tv shows

Reactions: iasooner1
Not even sure this is factually correct. Believe this will be the third rescue dog in the White House. Oh well after 4 years of fact checking everything, I’m sure they are just tired.

LOL the first orchestrated feel good story about our beloved president elect. Were there plenty of feel good stories available about the Trumps available after he was elected? I'll bet there were, but they chose not to publish anything feel good after his election and went straight to Russia, Russia, Russia. How about a little Ukraine, Ukraine, Ukraine? That's where the real news is.
All about the feelers. Sucks that the pussy hats prevailed no?

Reactions: Been Jammin
All about the feelers. Sucks that the pussy hats prevailed no?

Did they, though?

Thanks to our duopoly of political parties, it’s really hard to gauge where people fall on the political spectrum based on one choice of the lesser of two weasels.

Trump forgot this and thought he had a majority of the country behind him.
Biden played right into it by hiding in his basement for pretty much the entire campaign and letting his surrogates define what he was running for - hard core lefties heard that he was gonna be a hard core lefty and moderates heard he was going to be a moderate.

It’s going to be fun watching the cognitive dissonance kick in when people realize they voted in “the man” and a woman who relished throwing black men behind bars while big business runs wild and we start deploying troops overseas to fight more neocon/neolib wars.

Did they, though?

Thanks to our duopoly of political parties, it’s really hard to gauge where people fall on the political spectrum based on one choice of the lesser of two weasels.

Biden played right into it by hiding in his basement for pretty much the entire campaign and letting his surrogates define what he was running for - hard core lefties heard that he was gonna be a hard core lefty and moderates heard he was going to be a moderate.

It’s going to be fun watching the cognitive dissonance kick in when people realize they voted in “the man” and a woman who relished throwing black men behind bars while big business runs wild and we start deploying troops overseas to fight more neocon/neolib wars.

...one choice of the lesser of two weasels.
May I borrow this?
How could he? His favor-ability ratings peeked in his first month in office at 45.8% - he never really even tried to broaden his base of support, rather he seemed to enjoy all too much offending as many people as he could. I mean, I understand and appreciate how that can be fun, but if your intention is to build political support and sustain your administration it is kinda dumb.
Meh, Joe will by necessity govern from the center. That will be just fine. Lots of rankling by those on the edges of the window but most will just see that as an affirmation that Joe is on the right track.

I suppose since the primary goal was to fire DJT, then yeah they were successful.
So their lives center on cats and presidential elections? I doubt anyone with a life would consider that to be "prevailing," regardless of the election outcome. That's what's great about being someone like me. Our guys may lose elections, but we still have great lives compared to the "winners" on the other side.

Reactions: iasooner1
So their lives center on cats and presidential elections? I doubt anyone with a life would consider that to be "prevailing," regardless of the election outcome. That's what's great about being someone like me. Our guys may lose elections, but we still have great lives compared to the "winners" on the other side.
LOL - you go with that, it should help you through the grief.

Meh, Joe will by necessity govern from the center.
Dave, the center these days is in the eyes of Dems is much further left than it was 4 years ago, and way way way further left than it was 20 years ago.

Reactions: colcord
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT