ADVERTISEMENT

Jobs To Stressful For Gen Z & Millenials

Bad parents have always existed. This is social design. Rugged individualism, rub some dirt on it, pick yourself up by your bootstraps, self sacrificing work ethic for your family etc. are not idealized character traits anymore and that's been by design. The worst thing for a statist one world government is a generation of people who understand that freedom and liberty are neither safe nor easy. They are made to feel unsafe purposely (toxic masculinity, guns, racists everywhere, victim worship, climate etc.)

The threat free people who value winning, hard work and success pose to the uniparty establishment is vast. Thus the resources that are poured into demonizing anything that goes against that grain.

Bad parents have always existed. This is social design. Rugged individualism, rub some dirt on it, pick yourself up by your bootstraps, self sacrificing work ethic for your family etc. are not idealized character traits anymore and that's been by design. The worst thing for a statist one world government is a generation of people who understand that freedom and liberty are neither safe nor easy. They are made to feel unsafe purposely (toxic masculinity, guns, racists everywhere, victim worship, climate etc.)

The threat free people who value winning, hard work and success pose to the uniparty establishment is vast. Thus the resources that are poured into demonizing anything that goes against that grain.
I agree. The problem today is that some parents think that good parenting is doing things that my parents and myself consider bad parenting. Some kids can't deal with real world shit because their parents didn't prepare them for it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT