ADVERTISEMENT

Jobs Report: 136k added in September

Surprising numbers given the other economic indicators of the week.

This make the Treason worth it! Oh and the Judges!
giphy.gif

The weather, interest rates, employment the last six months

And the fact that unemployment is at 3.5%. I have several friends that run their own businesses. They're constantly complaining they can not find qualified people to fill their positions and many of those that they find are not worth keeping. This is a far cry from the Obama years where honest, well qualified, hard working people were begging for jobs.

No shit. With blue collar industries begging for workers that refuse to retrain or get in the game the economic limitations stay put.
hmmm
And the fact that unemployment is at 3.5%. I have several friends that run their own businesses. They're constantly complaining they can not find qualified people to fill their positions and many of those that they find are not worth keeping. This is a far cry from the Obama years where honest, well qualified, hard working people were begging for jobs.
hmmm

Of course not. Less people needing government assistance means less power for you leftists.
I think it's more that businesses have hired the majority of qualified workers available. Fewer and fewer qualified people for the millions of jobs available. That's a reflection on the piss poor education system foisted on this country since the formation of the Dept of Ed. We used to be #1 in the world for education. We've dropped significantly the last several decades.

Just think, not too many years ago issues like border security and saving blue Ccollar jobs from relocating overseas where key elements of the democrat party platform.

The left, had they used their brains instead of being the emotional basket cases they are, could have greatly marginalized Trump by cooperating with him on these kind of issues.

Now, when President Trump runs on the many successes of his first term, he can truthfully say that he had absolutely zero help from the opposition. And when he says that, the American people will say to themselves, "You know what, he's right. All his opponents could concentrate and act upon during these last four years were trying to pull a coup based on nothing and throw him out of office."

They did it to themselves just like I knew they would.

What a bunch of brain-dead basket-case dumbasses.

MAGA!

Just think, not too many years ago issues like border security and saving blue Ccollar jobs from relocating overseas where key elements of the democrat party platform.

The left, had they used their brains instead of being the emotional basket cases they are, could have greatly marginalized Trump by cooperating with him on these kind of issues.

Now, when President Trump runs on the many successes of his first term, he can truthfully say that he had absolutely zero help from the opposition. And when he says that, the American people will say to themselves, "You know what, he's right. All his opponents could concentrate and act upon during these last four years were trying to pull a coup based on nothing and throw him out of office."

They did it to themselves just like I knew they would.

What a bunch of brain-dead basket-case dumbasses.

MAGA!
The American people are going to impeach the Democrats in November of 2020.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT