ADVERTISEMENT

JD Vance

I can understand why you would think there is something wrong with that statement. You are childless, own a cat and do not care about anything but today. Those of us with children are more concerned with our children’s future rather than our own. Put simply, you are a self centered spoiled brat who only thinks of himself and blames others for the miserable life you lead as a direct result of your poor choices.

I can understand why you would think there is something wrong with that statement. You are childless, own a cat and do not care about anything but today. Those of us with children are more concerned with our children’s future rather than our own. Put simply, you are a self centered spoiled brat who only thinks of himself and blames others for the miserable life you lead as a direct result of your poor choices.
Great post, but it could use a visual aid.

3db1d009d2de38ee1d773373e4dc355e.jpg

Not at all lol. I’m quite happy to see the Republican VPOTUS nominee step on his own d!ck. He’s doing God’s work mobilizing the women vote against MAGA

carry on
Awe damn. JD Vance just alienated all those childless cat women who were going to vote for Trump.

Scratch on, pussyscott.

My first reaction is there is no reason to say these types of things. The people who don't want children or can't have children may or may not vote for Trump/Vance. It's not relevant imo. No need to attack people other than the candidate.

Here's what I don't get about Dems/liberals. We have almost 100 years of proof in this country that most of the social programs do little good and don't make people equal. Some people will succeed, some won't based on their own choices and abilities. We have even more proof in most of Europe. People don't succeed because of govt. Period.

Not at all lol. I’m quite happy to see the Republican VPOTUS nominee step on his own d!ck. He’s doing God’s work mobilizing the women vote against MAGA

carry on

He maybe pissed off cat ladies.

The rest of your hoard is all in on abortion.

I kinda get that.

They’re probably having to peg their lib “partner” and don’t really see that as Dad material.

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
If people would stop killing babies people that can't have kids could adopt them.
It’s still heart breaking to watch a girl who with all her heart wants her own kids and just can’t. I agree though there is a better way then abortion for those children but now your moving th goal post.

If people would stop killing babies people that can't have kids could adopt them.

Yeah orphanages and foster care have tumbleweeds blowing through them because of abortions lol

you abortion people are so full of shit. if you haven't adopted a baby, you're like the libs who fly private jets then act like global warming is going to destroy the world

• Haha
Reactions: okcpokefan12
Yeah orphanages and foster care have tumbleweeds blowing through them because of abortions lol

you abortion people are so full of shit. if you haven't adopted a baby, you're like the libs who fly private jets then act like global warming is going to destroy the world
So we should kill children just because they can’t be placed with adoptive parents? What a dumbfvck argument (consistent with all your prior posts). Now, go run and hide like a little bitch for another three weeks.

So we should kill children just because they can’t be placed with adoptive parents? What a dumbfvck argument (consistent with all your prior posts). Now, go run and hide like a little bitch for another three weeks.
I think what that idiot was really trying to say was that she has regrets now. Sleepy and kamala have created a sense of remorse for her.

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton

Curious. Are those two women madhatters of the pink pussy persuasion? Have you informed them that two women can’t get pregnant by scissoring? I mean, you are a physician after all.
Yeah but I went to OU Med.
They never taught us where babies come from.

And it was a couple of my sisters-in-law. Have also had a handful of friends’ wives who could never get pregnant. None of them own cats.

Infertility sucks dude.

Reactions: colcord
Yeah but I went to OU Med.
They never taught us where babies come from.

And it was a couple of my sisters-in-law. Have also had a handful of friends’ wives who could never get pregnant. None of them own cats.

Infertility sucks dude.
It’s unfortunate that you’re too dense to realize JDV was not bashing infertility, or maybe you were just blinded by your eagerness to attack the right wing candidate, a common trait among the so-called “no sides guys”.

It’s unfortunate that you’re too dense to realize JDV was not bashing infertility, or maybe you were just blinded by your eagerness to attack the right wing candidate, a common trait among the so-called “no sides guys”.

Yup, damn shame. I have no clever retort.

Last edited:
And of course I’m a “no sides guy”.

How could I vote for anyone? According to this board, there are pedo’s on BOTH sides.

Last edited:
And of course I’m a “no sides guy”.

How could I vote for anyone? According to this board, there are pedo’s on BOTH sides.
You’re a “no sides guy” who attacks the right far more than (if ever) he attacks the left. One thing’s for certain, you’re a “not on my side guy”, although you seem unable to articulate what’s wrong with my side.

You’re a “no sides guy” who attacks the right far more than (if ever) he attacks the left. One thing’s for certain, you’re a “not on my side guy”, although you seem unable to articulate what’s wrong with my side.

Ok fine. Here I am attacking the Left:

“Biden sucks
Kamala sucks
Obama sucked and still sucks.”

——- Poketologist, July 28 2024

Bookmark this post and refer to it often.
It’s for your own peace of mind.
Feel better, hillbilly?

Reactions: osu_orangestreak
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT