ADVERTISEMENT

JD - my definitive position on all things Russia

Styx usually provides insightful analysis of complex situations, and he has a much higher recent record of accurate predictions than anyone in the corporate media.

I agree that he needs to put a shirt under his jacket, but I don't watch him for his appearance.

Here's an example of the type of predictions we get from the legacy media (and they don't even get fired -- who else besides corporate media workers can fail this often and publicly without getting fired?):

Does anyone want to publicly admit to still watching someone from this group below? (Some hilarious predictions)

Yes...we know he accurately predicted Trump would win. We also know you're still hanging your hat and claims of further credibility on that single tidbit.

What I don't know is if your are going to continue to ignore this post....
I hesitate to even ask, but can you identify specifically what aspects of statements constituted "great analysis"?

I ask because I listened to the entire 11+ minutes and don't see any great analysis.

I did hear "I don't know what's going on...." and "Hard to tell at this point".

I also heard his summation/conclusion that Trump supporters aren't going to believe the findings and conclusions of any investigation into alleged Trump wrongdoing no matter how strong the actual evidence is. That a 1/3 of the GOP will align themselves with Trump NO MATTER what actual evidence may ultimately be disclosed.

That is more "Well, duh" than it is "great analysis".

So use your critical reasoning and analysis skills and identify for us what was "great" about his analysis.

I think you probably will.

Reactions: Been Jammin
You're comparing that to the photo depicting a severed head? That barely compares to Snoopy Lion Dogggg pretending to shoot Biff. Your indignation on this is as legit as a 22 inch tire on a 15 inch rim. Not only does it not roll, it looks damn stupid.

Yep, deflection for some reason I won't bother speculating about and yep, a big fat zero on the cred.

Reactions: imprimis
You're comparing that to the photo depicting a severed head? That barely compares to Snoopy Lion Dogggg pretending to shoot Biff. Your indignation on this is as legit as a 22 inch tire on a 15 inch rim. Not only does it not roll, it looks damn stupid.

Yep, deflection for some reason I won't bother speculating about and yep, a big fat zero on the cred.
Cred hit here is for those decrying Kathy whateverhername but defending Nutty Nugent.

Living up to your Goon heritage.

Reactions: Medic007
Cred hit here is for those decrying Kathy whateverhername but defending Nutty Nugent.

Living up to your Goon heritage.
Except I've never defended Nutter Butter Ted Nugent. Gooner just gooned you.

They just aren't comparable no matter how far your head sinks in the sand.

Except I've never defended Nutter Butter Ted Nugent. Gooner just gooned you.

They just aren't comparable no matter how far your head sinks in the sand.
Both playing to their audience. Just glad I am not in either. You on the other hand...

Both playing to their audience. Just glad I am not in either. You on the other hand...
Is that your attempt at making a roast, maybe? Did you use Cornish game hen? Is that lavender? Maybe some lemongrass? Seems fragrant, but thin, very light and made with wannabe chicken. Nothing hearty, beefy, or anything at all associated with even an average quality roast. I'm gonna have to say you should try a new recipe.

I hesitate to even ask, but can you identify specifically what aspects of statements constituted "great analysis"?

I ask because I listened to the entire 11+ minutes and don't see any great analysis.

I also heard his summation/conclusion that Trump supporters aren't going to believe the findings and conclusions of any investigation into alleged Trump wrongdoing no matter how strong the actual evidence is. That a 1/3 of the GOP will align themselves with Trump NO MATTER what actual evidence may ultimately be disclosed.

So use your critical reasoning and analysis skills and identify for us what was "great" about his analysis.

Yoo-hoo

@NZ Poke

You gonna explain what you found to be the "great analysis" and defend your boy Styx or are you not? Are we gonna engage or own minds or just keep cutting and pasting?

If you will tell me you're not, I'll quit asking.

I listened to the entire 11+ minutes and just don't see it.

Yoo-hoo

@NZ Poke

You gonna explain what you found to be the "great analysis" and defend your boy Styx or are you not? Are we gonna engage or own minds or just keep cutting and pasting?

1556.gif

New video - some great analysis:

Yoo-hoo

@NZ Poke

If you will tell me you're not, I'll quit asking.

I listened to the entire 11+ minutes and just don't see it.

dYryW8ZaSYqnr73nuTDr_Tom.gif

Yet another example of your cut and pastes getting challenged with critical reasoning and analysis and you bailing.

I see a pattern developing.

Quantity over quality.

I explained above ! JD

Have a good weekend

Hell, I'll make it easy for you. I'll quote the ONLY two posts "above" your claim that you explained and below my first request for an explanation.

Number ONE
Styx usually provides insightful analysis of complex situations, and he has a much higher recent record of accurate predictions than anyone in the corporate media.

I agree that he needs to put a shirt under his jacket, but I don't watch him for his appearance.

Here's an example of the type of predictions we get from the legacy media (and they don't even get fired -- who else besides corporate media workers can fail this often and publicly without getting fired?):

Does anyone want to publicly admit to still watching someone from this group below? (Some hilarious predictions)

Number two

I can understand -- I've seen your reaction to Styx on another board I read (some like him, others can't get past his appearance), and I can also understand getting older and more prude.

I'm seeing pretty girls around with unshaven armpits -- and its apparently becoming significantly more common.

Wtf is up with that?

Also seeing some gender neutral bathrooms in the hippest areas of my city (single person size bathrooms only, haven't seen any large gender neutral bathrooms yet, but I bet they will be on their way if things keep going this direction).

I think women are rapidly going to come to regret that one --- divided bathrooms worked perfectly fine, and the silent majority want their privacy (and safety) when it comes to bodily functions.

Identify by number in which one you explained what "great analysis" was in that particular video.

@CowboyJD

Dude...

Didn't you see. He said "have a nice weekend". That means he is out of here until Monday. I'm sure he will respond to your queries then.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT