ADVERTISEMENT

Jaydin Eierman Enters The Transfer Portal

Sounds like he already knows where he is going and he said it’s the school he has always wanted to go to (from a FLO interview).

Speculation is that it’s Nebraska.

Going to Iowa

Weren't Cael & Mark Perry just at U23s in Budapest, along with Kerkvliet & Eierman? Weird, probably just a coincidence.

Slots in nicely when Lugo graduates. 125-149 will be really good for them in 2020.

Somebody told me he explained his reasons as wanting to take an Olympic redshirt so he's going to go train at a center and then speculation is wrestle for them next year. I'm too lazy to confirm he was taking an Olympic redshirt. So which RTC would he want to go to?

Somebody told me he explained his reasons as wanting to take an Olympic redshirt so he's going to go train at a center and then speculation is wrestle for them next year. I'm too lazy to confirm he was taking an Olympic redshirt. So which RTC would he want to go to?

He had already announced he was taking an ORS this year. He will be eligible to wrest his final year at Iowa next season.

iowa could be natty champs in 2020 & 2021. They're loaded

PSU is still going to be awfully hard to beat in 2020.

2021 should be a fantastic race with PSU, OSU, Iowa and OhSt all having a shot to a degree.

Iowa has a really good shot for 2020. They could AA at all 10 weights along with 2-3 individual champs. 2021 is where we should seriously contend!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT