ADVERTISEMENT

January 6th Prisoners Request Transfer To Gitmo

You've read his statement?
Oh yea I've read his statement and as I said he laid out the case of her prosecution and then immiediatey dismissed the case with same lame BS excuse.. The cowardly and politically corrupt AG refused to make the decision knowing it would implicate her instead turning that decision over to Comey. Hillary was also treated like royalty during that investigation and she wasn't a President. Now compare that investigation to the one Trump has undergone, see any difference in the way the DOJ has handled the case? How many Trump people received immunity for their cooperation? Where are the accusations and charges for obstruction? Didn't Clinton destroy all of there phones with a hammer and bleach-bit her server? If Trump had done that what would you and the Democrats be screaming at the top of your lungs?
I don't necessarily have a problem with the DOJ being aggressive in it's investigations, provided they treat everyone the same but that is where the problem comes. They are only aggressive when it comes to Republicans, while they give Democrats cover and the benefit of doubt.

Reactions: OUSOONER67
Oh yea I've read his statement and as I said he laid out the case of her prosecution and then immiediatey dismissed the case with same lame BS excuse.. The cowardly and politically corrupt AG refused to make the decision knowing it would implicate her instead turning that decision over to Comey. Hillary was also treated like royalty during that investigation and she wasn't a President. Now compare that investigation to the one Trump has undergone, see any difference in the way the DOJ has handled the case? How many Trump people received immunity for their cooperation? Where are the accusations and charges for obstruction? Didn't Clinton destroy all of there phones with a hammer and bleach-bit her server? If Trump had done that what would you and the Democrats be screaming at the top of your lungs?
I don't necessarily have a problem with the DOJ being aggressive in it's investigations, provided they treat everyone the same but that is where the problem comes. They are only aggressive when it comes to Republicans, while they give Democrats cover and the benefit of doubt.
So you disagree with the outcome but acknowledge the process?

Justice system processes are black and white but based in large part on trust that many in power have violated. The same people that distrust police and want them defunded believe in the system’s handling of trump/Hillary/hunter, that doesn’t add up to me. I don’t blame anyone that questions justice system results

for all the just dumbs

what else you need

when you got pete strozk pushing your agenda?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT