ADVERTISEMENT

James Lankford

driad

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
Nov 13, 2009
Apparently wrote a piece in the Tulsa world apologizing to the black community for questioning election results. We gotta get this weak piece of crap out of office ASAP. Might as well elect a commie over this weak as bitch.

Last edited:
FYI anyone who is successful or smart or principled is not running for office. I say we let tiger king zoom into the votes as long as he promises to vote against Schumer 100% of the time,

Reactions: Rdcldad
Apparently wrote a piece in the Tulsa world apologizing to the black community for questioning election results. We gotta get this weak piece of crap out of office ASAP. Might as well elect a commie over this weak as bitch.
Langford is no different from any other politician. His every action and every utterance is dictated by how it scores in the polls. He would not have written the apology had his internal polling not shown his questioning the election results hurt him in some small way and a written apology would help toward reelection. I agree he is a worthless, lying, deceiving rat bastard politician and needs to go. But I would advise that whoever replaced him would also be a worthless lying deceiving rat bastard politician. That’s just what they are.

Do repubs want the black vote or not? It’s obvious what you have to do for it and lankford is doing it.

Reactions: AC2020
Do repubs want the black vote or not? It’s obvious what you have to do for it and lankford is doing it.
That's the divide the left wants. Truth is- unless we Defeat them - they will
Dictate Every winner of every Political race Going forward

That's the divide the left wants. Truth is- unless we Defeat them - they will
Dictate Every winner of every Political race Going forward

The options are they are able to steal whatever they want or 80 million people think like syskatine. Which one do you prefer?

We are up against pure evil & have this spineless bastard representing us. I believe Mark Wayne Mullin is gonna take Inhofes spot, maybe Jim Bridenstein could take this SOB s
So you like liars. Got It

I like Lankford. But I thought it was weak sauce writing the letter. We'll see if he has a Republican challenger. Can't vote for a Democrat right now...they all seem to vote how their party bosses tell them. I voted against Inhofe in the primary because he has had his time...but had to vote for him in the general because no way was I going to trust his Democrat opponent. I would vote for a good solid Independent if one showed up.

Reactions: windriverrange
What about the blacks that actually do think the election was stolen? Whoever said Breidenstein should primary him is a dam genius, would love that. Still can't believe I voted for that worthless turd nugget.

Reactions: theanvil
What about the blacks that actually do think the election was stolen? Whoever said Breidenstein should primary him is a dam genius, would love that. Still can't believe I voted for that worthless turd nugget.
The election was stolen. I slept through a course in classical mechanics. I ran 5 formulas.

Beijing Biden did not campaign. He didn't have to. The Godmother told him not to concede under any circumstances. The election will be drawn out. The Godmother knew the outcome. The Godmother and Stacey Abrams needed to keep their mouths shut instead of signaling thinking people about election outcomes. But we're not talking about the Communist Party's brightest.

Beijing Biden can't draw 5 cars to a Jack in the Box drive thru. At a Miami rally, Ms. Lockupabruthuh draws 4 dozen Hispanics, most wearing MAGA hats.

5 states (probably more) discarded state election laws and magically helped Biden receive an all time record 80 million votes. Just how stupid do most of us here look?

The overwhelming majority of us who slept through recess at Lawton Taft Elementary gets it.

The election was stolen. I slept through a course in classical mechanics. I ran 5 formulas.

Beijing Biden did not campaign. He didn't have to. The Godmother told him not to concede under any circumstances. The election will be drawn out. The Godmother knew the outcome. The Godmother and Stacey Abrams needed to keep their mouths shut instead of signaling thinking people about election outcomes. But we're not talking about the Communist Party's brightest.

Beijing Biden can't draw 5 cars to a Jack in the Box drive thru. At a Miami rally, Ms. Lockupabruthuh draws 4 dozen Hispanics, most wearing MAGA hats.

5 states (probably more) discarded state election laws and magically helped Biden receive an all time record 80 million votes. Just how stupid do most of us here look?

The overwhelming majority of us who slept through recess at Lawton Taft Elementary gets it.

All good points SI....and no doubt there was fraud. Do you think its possible that Obiden and his sycophants knew the only way they were going to win was to have Obiden hide out and let Trump sink his own ship?

The 5+ states that played fast and loose with the voting laws along with the judges that abetted the chicanery are all traitorous scum.....the state legislatures (which I believe are all red) should have simply met and circumvented the original circumvention. Until the R's quite quaking in the depends everytime they hear "your disenfranchising minority voters" ie blacks, they will continue to get stomped on.

I don't think many of us here are stupid, some are definitely misguided but not stupid. Honestly, if Obiden won by fraud what is our recourse? That Obiden got more votes than the ex-rodent in chief is laughable but he will still be president and I'm not going to agonize over it going forward. Liberals have proven time and again they are lying, duplicitous scumbags and now they carry the mantle of responsibility for running the country for 2-4 years. Is there any doubt they'll cock it up?

Reactions: Marocain Poke
All good points SI....and no doubt there was fraud. Do you think its possible that Obiden and his sycophants knew the only way they were going to win was to have Obiden hide out and let Trump sink his own ship?

The 5+ states that played fast and loose with the voting laws along with the judges that abetted the chicanery are all traitorous scum.....the state legislatures (which I believe are all red) should have simply met and circumvented the original circumvention. Until the R's quite quaking in the depends everytime they hear "your disenfranchising minority voters" ie blacks, they will continue to get stomped on.

I don't think many of us here are stupid, some are definitely misguided but not stupid. Honestly, if Obiden won by fraud what is our recourse? That Obiden got more votes than the ex-rodent in chief is laughable but he will still be president and I'm not going to agonize over it going forward. Liberals have proven time and again they are lying, duplicitous scumbags and now they carry the mantle of responsibility for running the country for 2-4 years. Is there any doubt they'll cock it up?
We must restore trust for about 74 million+ Americans in our electoral process. I'm hearing far too many people saying, "why bother to even vote?" I heard a registered Democrat today on the Rick Roberts Show on WBAP in Cow Town say he is embarrassed to admit he's a Democrat with the cheating. He said, "elections must be fair."

We are up against pure evil & have this spineless bastard representing us. I believe Mark Wayne Mullin is gonna take Inhofes spot, maybe Jim Bridenstein could take this SOB s
I believe Stitt wants Inhofe's spot as well. Should be interesting.

Reactions: driad
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT