ADVERTISEMENT

James Carville: ‘Majority’ of GOP Voters ‘Really Stupid’ Evil Racists

windriverrange

Heisman Candidate
Gold Member
Jul 7, 2008
Catoosa

Carville concluded, “The problem the Republican Party has is they got really stupid people that vote in their primaries. And when you have that, you’re going to get in – really stupid people demand to have really stupid leaders. And that’s where the Republican Party is now. It’s not, you know, not all of it. There’s obviously some very high quality, you know, smart, patriotic Republicans. But they’re not in the majority. And they will tell you that themselves.”

What an A-hole! One of if not the best Rush nickname of all times "Sepenthead" Carville. Republican voters are dumb????Dumber then the D inner city voters who continue to vote the same way and watch their cities crumble with more crime, more decay, worse schools and white liberals who treat them like morons. Yea okay dude.

Carville concluded, “The problem the Republican Party has is they got really stupid people that vote in their primaries. And when you have that, you’re going to get in – really stupid people demand to have really stupid leaders. And that’s where the Republican Party is now. It’s not, you know, not all of it. There’s obviously some very high quality, you know, smart, patriotic Republicans. But they’re not in the majority. And they will tell you that themselves.”

What an A-hole! One of if not the best Rush nickname of all times "Sepenthead" Carville. Republican voters are dumb????Dumber then the D inner city voters who continue to vote the same way and watch their cities crumble with more crime, more decay, worse schools and white liberals who treat them like morons. Yea okay dude.
Carville is a smart man…….who is blind and deaf. He is incapable of deep inward contemplation at this point.

I'm not sure why anyone on the right would be surprised by this. Leftist have been indoctrinated to think anyone that doesn't agree with them is evil and only they are right. That thinking justifies their lying, cheating, stealing and worse because in their mind they are fighting evil.

ded42ff24b4f787b.jpeg

LOL how fast we go from owning libs to whining at mean libs.

The double standards are amazing. I've never seen a more fragile crew. You'd think you guys would be embarassed.
He was right on the money up to the point he said his (the Democrat) crazies are just silly, while Republican crazies are evil. Wanting your own pronoun or eating vegan (Democrat crazy) is silly, but racism and misogyny (Republican crazy) are evil. Why does stop at pronouns and veganism as the end point of Democrat craziness? The true Democrat crazies, those who advocate for unbridled collectivism, those who follow Castro or Mao or Lenin and want us to become like what they created, are evil. And yet he ignores their existence and influence within his party just so he can take a cheap shot at Republicans. That guy drives me nuts. He gets so many things right but has a blind spot that prevents him from see the whole truth.

Reactions: OUSOONER67
Carville is a smart man…….who is blind and deaf. He is incapable of deep inward contemplation at this point.
Carville has the IQ of a brick. I'm pretty good at picking out racists. Brandon is a racist. Of course I ain't black. Visit a 7-11 in Delaware, you better have an Indian accent. Many of those people don't know how to get on the internet. He's pretty clean and articulate for a black guy.

Grandma in South Chicago can't fill her gas tank or buy meat patties or let grandkids play out on the sidewalk. Drive bye shooters. I've logged many hours there..

To be fair to Sys, he lost the bet to me but i agreed to let him stick around. And, yes, davidallen does have male friends of a sort, as he works really hard to not be a hater.

dd1a6b60298a6872.jpeg
It's embarassing how some of these guys tell blatant lies just for a few likes. They could tell a decent joke instead.

• Haha
Reactions: okcpokefan12
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT