ADVERTISEMENT

Jack Smith files new indictment against Trump for Jan 6

Do you play in a fantasy football league, too?
Yea as a matter of fact I do. We have a league with a bunch of us Football dads that have been together since our kids were in peewee playing together. It's been a great way to keep up with all of us. Since our kids have graduated college, become adults, got married and have had kids of their own they've joined up with us. A couple of the dads have passed away over the years and their kids took over their teams and kept the tradition alive. Had the draft last Sunday and had an absolute blast seeing everyone again. Our community maybe growing but we are still a tight knit group.

Reactions: iasooner24
Yea as a matter of fact I do. We have a league with a bunch of us Football dads that have been together since our kids were in peewee playing together. It's been a great way to keep up with all of us. Since our kids have graduated college, become adults, got married and have had kids of their own they've joined up with us. A couple of the dads have passed away over the years and their kids took over their teams and kept the tradition alive. Had the draft last Sunday and had an absolute blast seeing everyone again. Our community maybe growing but we are still a tight knit group.
I’m happy for you! It explains your fantasy that DJT is gonna save you from all the bad guys. (I hope he does, but I follow the mantra that when a man shows what he is made of believe him the first time.)

I’m happy for you! It explains your fantasy that DJT is gonna save you from all the bad guys. (I hope he does, but I follow the mantra that when a man shows what he is made of believe him the first time.)
Your right when a man shows you who he is we should believe him.

Donald-Trump-assassination-attempt-July-13-2024-1536x864.jpg

How do these scoundrels get into power?
Illegally.

Garland deputized a normal citizen to go after the former POTUS with absolutely no Senate confirmation at all.

An unelected appointee appointing another unelected appointee with almost unlimited legal jurisdiction.

Banana freaking republic.

• Angry
Reactions: iasooner24
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT