ADVERTISEMENT

Jack Ryan (Amazon Prime)

OSUIvan

Heisman Candidate
Gold Member
Dec 10, 2002
Owasso
Surprised there is no thread on this show. I was very excited for it to release and was not disappointed. You should go into it with the expectation that is' pretty much an 8 hour movie, as some events that happen in one episode are not resolved at all until an episode or two later.

Anyone else watch it yet? What did you think?

The wife and I watched it. Very enjoyable. There are a few obvious plot holes but you just have to suspend reality a bit.
I think it was a great balance of action, character development, and plot.

I know some criticism is that it tried to make the Muslim bad guys look good. I couldn't disagree with that more. It made them look like a bunch of wussies who can't handle the normal trials of life and had to lash out and blame others like a child.

Reactions: OSUIvan
I liked it. I had no problem with the "Make Muslim bad guys look good." However, making Bunk a muslim felt a little forced.

The wife and I watched it. Very enjoyable. There are a few obvious plot holes but you just have to suspend reality a bit.
I think it was a great balance of action, character development, and plot.

I know some criticism is that it tried to make the Muslim bad guys look good. I couldn't disagree with that more. It made them look like a bunch of wussies who can't handle the normal trials of life and had to lash out and blame others like a child.

I agree, it made them look like they were given a GREAT opportunity to start a life in France after their house was bombed, and they threw it away over stupid shit. And how easy it was for them to get pulled down a rabbit hole and how they corrupt their kids.

Reactions: Ostatedchi
Finally finished it and thought it was good.

Did they ever mention the name of the Seal/CIA hitman at the end? I'm wondering if he's going to end up as Clark? Also wonder if they are going to bring any other characters into the show.

With Russia possibly coming into the next season, I wonder if they'll bring any elements from Red Rabbit or Cardinal of the Kremlin.

Wife and I watched the first episode this last weekend and enjoyed it. Will keep watching....

Surprised there is no thread on this show. I was very excited for it to release and was not disappointed. You should go into it with the expectation that is' pretty much an 8 hour movie, as some events that happen in one episode are not resolved at all until an episode or two later.

Anyone else watch it yet? What did you think?

This is another program I started watching because of the reviews here.

It rocks! I'm half-way through the 3rd episode and only quit watching because the toothpicks holding my eyes open last night broke.

Last edited:
I loved this. After you get past a few of the character differences from the books, I think it’s really well done.

Need something new. Any ideas?

I have binge watched all but the last episode. I really like this.

I loved Clancy’s earlier books but can’t stand what they did with it later.

That being said, I am enjoying this reboot or whatever it is.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT