Ivermectin = NO COVID-19

Status
Not open for further replies.

OSU_Sports_Nut

All-American
Gold Member
Aug 5, 2001
Tulsa
@Pancreek1 , have you heard about this drug? The there's a lot of data to support the use of Ivermectin as a prophylactic to prevent a person from getting Covid-19. I definitely would be willing to take this over any vaccine. Thoughts?

Dr. Pierre Kory, President of the Frontline COVID-19 Critical Care Alliance (FLCCC), called for the government to swiftly review the already expansive and still rapidly emerging medical evidence on Ivermectin.

Last edited:
Reactions: kwcowboy
doesn't look like that great of a potential cure.

I would think there would be more potential side effects taking anti-viral drugs, than with a vaccine, but I'm not a doctor.

Trust science. I believe the whole world has been researching these vaccines and they’ve been vetted to be safe and effective with the trials that were used. Efficacy at 95% is extremely good for any vaccine.
I don't trust rushed science with 100's of Billions on the line. Scientists are very far from perfect. There are a number of them already trying to stay out of jail for fraud concerning the virus testing.
The rushed anthrax vaccine is a perfect example.

You’re correct on the billions at stake but that also includes liability too for those companies.

I don't trust rushed science with 100's of Billions on the line. Scientists are very far from perfect. There are a number of them already trying to stay out of jail for fraud concerning the virus testing.
The rushed anthrax vaccine is a perfect example.
There is a difference between rushed science and the age we are currently living in. With the use of artificial intelligence research happens much faster. There are incredible things coming in the next 3 to 5 years in medicine. There is nothing to be unduly worried about with this vaccine.

Show me science with no biases and I’m in.

Not going to try to convince you of anything. But you use things every day produced by science research and a vaccine would just be another one trying to help with the Pandemic.

Reactions: Been Jammin
I know several peeps that have gone out to the shed and shot themselves up with a dose meant for their horse.

"Went to the barn and got me some.. no side effects what so ever so far... yes I used the horse kind. Yes I feel better!! Yes my whole crew will get it as a preventative measure and for treatment of symptoms and disease. "

They get all excited because they don't have covid and hype it as a prevention from getting covid so they don't have to wear their masks because masks are evil. Yet, none of them were exposed in the first place, so I find it kind of hard to believe the Ivermectin kept them from getting something they were not in range of in the first place.

1Glt.gif

You’re correct on the billions at stake but that also includes liability too for those companies.

You can’t sue Pfizer or Moderna if you have severe Covid vaccine side effects. The government likely won't compensate you for damages either.

Last edited:
I'm more likely to take Ivomec than an unproven vaccine
Just curious how you’re gonna get it? What doc would administer it off label and carry that liability.
You can’t sue Pfizer or Moderna if you have severe Covid vaccine side effects. The government likely won't compensate you for damages either.

On the other hand, if you find a medical professional that writes you a product off label, you’ll be able to sue them into oblivion. Good luck finding anyone willing to write that Rx.

I know several peeps that have gone out to the shed and shot themselves up with a dose meant for their horse.

"Went to the barn and got me some.. no side effects what so ever so far... yes I used the horse kind. Yes I feel better!! Yes my whole crew will get it as a preventative measure and for treatment of symptoms and disease. "

They get all excited because they don't have covid and hype it as a prevention from getting covid so they don't have to wear their masks because masks are evil. Yet, none of them were exposed in the first place, so I find it kind of hard to believe the Ivermectin kept them from getting something they were not in range of in the first place.

1Glt.gif

There's research out there, you just have to look for it. The Argentina study referenced in the video is mentioned in the article link below. Here's a short summary.

The study team recruited 1,195 health professionals of which 407 received no treatment and 788 self-administered ivermectin oral drops and an iota-carrageenan nasal spray five times per day over a 14 day period. The study’s primary endpoint in a 30 day time period was “Reduction in contagion” for health personnel.

The Results

The Argentinian study team reported that the study data revealed that of the participants in the control group (e.g. not taking the study drug combination) 58% of the participants were infected with COVID-19 during the duration of the trial. Out of 788 self-administered from the intervention arm, NOT ONE person fell ill to SARS-CoV-2.

Last edited:
Bingo. If it were such a proven then why is this amnesty necessary? No recourse in a extremely high stakes game.
You really need to sit this one out. If you aren’t going to get it, then don’t. Nobody gives a rip why. You’re simply ignorant and vocal, not a good combo. If you buy into the anti-vaccine rhetoric, no problem. But understand, the higher you move up into the scientific community to espouse such opinions, the less seriously you’ll be taken. That’s good, and free, advice.

Just curious how you’re gonna get it? What doc would administer it off label and carry that liability.

On the other hand, if you find a medical professional that writes you a product off label, you’ll be able to sue them into oblivion. Good luck finding anyone willing to write that Rx.

Help me out farmers and veterinarians, can you buy Ivermectin over the counter from any feed store or go online and purchase it? I know the Panacur C Dewormer (Fenbendazole) touted by Joe to cure cancer can be purchased on Amazon.

Side note, if you've never read Joe's full story you should click on the link below. Here's a summary.

He was diagnosed with small cell lung cancer and told "what you have can't be cured." After receiving radiation treatment at MD Anderson, the cancer had spread to his neck, right lung, stomach, liver, bladder, pancreas, and even his tail bone. He was told his chances were less than 1% with a life expectancy of 3 months.

In January of 2017, he spoke to a veterinarian that told him a story about a scientist at Merck Animal Health (veterinary side of Merck) that had performed cancer research on mice by injecting different types of cancers into different mice body parts. Through trial and error, the scientist came across a product in their canine product line that was batting 1.000 in killing multiple types of cancers.

This scientist was later diagnosed with 4th stage brain cancer and was told "you've got 3 months to live." The scientist decided to start taking this canine medicine and 6 weeks later she was all clear.

Last edited:
Reactions: capanski
Trust science. I believe the whole world has been researching these vaccines and they’ve been vetted to be safe and effective with the trials that were used. Efficacy at 95% is extremely good for any vaccine.
O, God. Will the insanity of 2020 never end. Now I'm in agreement with Dnhall. There's simply no end to this madness.

You really need to sit this one out. If you aren’t going to get it, then don’t. Nobody gives a rip why. You’re simply ignorant and vocal, not a good combo. If you buy into the anti-vaccine rhetoric, no problem. But understand, the higher you move up into the scientific community to espouse such opinions, the less seriously you’ll be taken. That’s good, and free, advice.
Why should your words be any more important? You're just as ignorant.

1Glt.gif
That reminds me of an old joke I saw on a Bazooka gum wrapper one time about 60 years ago:

A guy is sitting with a gun in his lap in his living room in the middle of his suburban residence.

A friend walks in an asks..."What is that?"

He replies.... "It's an elephant gun to keep the elephants away".

To which his friend remarks..."There are no elephants here."

The guy says..."See! It works!"

Help me out farmers and veterinarians, can you buy Ivermectin over the counter from any feed store or go online and purchase it? I know the Panacur C Dewormer (Fenbendazole) touted by Joe to cure cancer can be purchased on Amazon.

Side note, if you've never read Joe's full story you should click on the link below. Here's a summary.

He was diagnosed with small cell lung cancer and told "what you have can't be cured." After receiving radiation treatment at MD Anderson, the cancer had spread to his neck, right lung, stomach, liver, bladder, pancreas, and even his tail bone. He was told his chances were less than 1% with a life expectancy of 3 months.

In January of 2017, he spoke to a veterinarian that told him a story about a scientist at Merck Animal Health (veterinary side of Merck) that had performed cancer research on mice by injecting different types of cancers into different mice body parts. Through trial and error, the scientist came across a product in their canine product line that was batting 1.000 in killing multiple types of cancers.

This scientist was later diagnosed with 4th stage brain cancer and was told "you've got 3 months to live." The scientist decided to start taking this canine medicine and 6 weeks later she was all clear.

Yes, but you can’t find it. I saw one box on a shelf in a feed store in McAlester in August and joked to the cashier about it being a hot item. Lady told me she was holding it for a guy driving up from Texas.

There is no shortage of the human version, but ya need a Rx.

I, and my family, will take the vaccine. But, I wouldn’t put a bovine formulation of an anti-parasitic in my sons if someone held a gun to my head.

Yes, but you can’t find it. I saw one box on a shelf in a feed store in McAlester in August and joked to the cashier about it being a hot item. Lady told me she was holding it for a guy driving up from Texas.

There is no shortage of the human version, but ya need a Rx.

I, and my family, will take the vaccine. But, I wouldn’t put a bovine formulation of an anti-parasitic in my sons if someone held a gun to my head.
I certainly wouldn't take the bovine version.

Impressive. You are involved in the methods used with these specific vaccines?
By methods, I guess you’re referencing mRNA technology? It’s not new. If involved means consulting large health systems across the country on how to best utilize new and developing technology to better manage their populations, yup. Are vaccines a part of that, yup.

By methods, I guess you’re referencing mRNA technology? It’s not new. If involved means consulting large health systems across the country on how to best utilize new and developing technology to better manage their populations, yup. Are vaccines a part of that, yup.
You've been pretty busy. What are going to be the long term side effects of these vaccines?

• Haha
Reactions: okcpokefan12
Didn’t say I would. I said would be more likely to take it than the vaccine. It is prescribed for humans for other things. It isn't inconceivable that at some point it will be approved.
It would have to be the government that invested the $ to do that because no research and development entity would do it. And that is what I hate about our patent laws in the US. Repurposing old drugs is next to impossible. It costs billions to set up the clinical trials and there’s no protection for you in the event they succeed.

It would have to be the government that invested the $ to do that because no research and development entity would do it. And that is what I hate about our patent laws in the US. Repurposing old drugs is next to impossible. It costs billions to set up the clinical trials and there’s no protection for you in the event they succeed.
Similar issue to the dog dewormer for cancer. No huge pay day coming. Pretty sad situation.

Similar issue to the dog dewormer for cancer. No huge pay day coming. Pretty sad situation.
All it would take is a modification to patent law that drew an extension for a unique use found after original expiry, when it could be proved that the unique use would’ve never been discovered without the new research.

I'm no doc or vet but was told to take a 1-1/2 CC of Dexamethasone in Orange Juice, in the morning, for 3 days and a 1/4 CC of 1% Ivomec for Pigs. Not gonna argue or cuss anyone that disagrees. My doc says not enough evidence on the Dex for him to prescribe but does have patients on the Ivomec. As a side note, i was shocked when i found out he was smart enough to get INTO Med school, let alone, PASS med school.

1Glt.gif
Confirmation bias is a hell of a thing, ain’t it?

Reactions: Been Jammin
I'm no doc or vet but was told to take a 1-1/2 CC of Dexamethasone in Orange Juice, in the morning, for 3 days and a 1/4 CC of 1% Ivomec for Pigs. Not gonna argue or cuss anyone that disagrees. My doc says not enough evidence on the Dex for him to prescribe but does have patients on the Ivomec. As a side note, i was shocked when i found out he was smart enough to get INTO Med school, let alone, PASS med school.

Q: You know what they call someone who finished last in their med school class?

A: Doctor

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT