ADVERTISEMENT

ITT we discuss natural selection.

Sherry knew damn well what Fauci was. Going through her social media posts, she had the exact same thoughts as so many of our board conservative intellegentsia.

Reactions: Been Jammin
This guy laughed and laughed at covid and all the alarmists! Now he's walking with jesus in glory. These smart guys just can't help but win!

@HighStickHarry why do you think so many conservatives have such extreme ignorance and bad judgment?

This guy laughed and laughed at covid and all the alarmists! Now he's walking with jesus in glory. These smart guys just can't help but win!

@HighStickHarry why do you think so many conservatives have such extreme ignorance and bad judgment?
I think it’s a real shame you don’t have a larger megaphone to spread your message of sanity to more people. If only those MAGA loons could hear your voice of reason maybe they wouldn’t be dropping like flies all around us. Because let’s face it, you have a gift of persuasion few people possess. You need to audition at a major news outlet and SAVE THE MAGA LOONS! You could start by explaining how if you get Covid - God forbid! - you will refuse all medication to save it for use by someone more deserving. At least I think that is what you were implying in another thread.

You could start by explaining how if you get Covid - God forbid! - you will refuse all medication to save it for use by someone more deserving. At least I think that is what you were implying in another thread.
Oft wrong, seldom in doubt Dan.

Reactions: davidallen
Pretty great letter to the editor:

E_zTQknUYAQSOeu

Whoopsie Daisy 😂🤣

• Haha
Since this thread is dedicated to celebrating people's death, I choose to celebrate the death of RBG, the lead protectionist of a movement that has stopped more beating hearts than Hitler ever did.

Hip hip hooray!

Since this thread is dedicated to celebrating people's death, I choose to celebrate the death of RBG, the lead protectionist of a movement that has stopped more beating hearts than Hitler ever did.

Hip hip hooray!

Indeed. One of the best moments of 2020. May that raisin-faced old commie whore burn in hell for eternity.

There it is, boys! I've missed that MAGA celebration over someone dying!

Hopefully you guys get your vaccines so you don't end up like your fellow cult members that act and sound juuuuuuust like you until the breathing tube goes down their throat.

There it is, boys! A goddam commie liberal DemonRat accusing everyone else of the exact thing he does!
There he is, boys! A thick MAGA guy that can't explain why his fellow cult members keep killing themselves by owning the libs!

Great judgment, my man! Keep following the cult! You'd think if your fellow cult members keep DYING from their own conspiracy shit you'd adjust your thinking.

There he is, boys! A thick MAGA guy that can't explain why his fellow cult members keep killing themselves by owning the libs!

Great judgment, my man! Keep following the cult! You'd think if your fellow cult members keep DYING from their own conspiracy shit you'd adjust your thinking.
There it is, boys! A self-owner that just keeps on self-owning!

There it is, boys! I've missed that MAGA celebration over someone dying!

Hopefully you guys get your vaccines so you don't end up like your fellow cult members that act and sound juuuuuuust like you until the breathing tube goes down their throat.
OMG, after you just did 5 pages of the same thing. Damn, you really are THAT stupid.

Reactions: Bitter Creek
so you are asking about the actions of 10-15 people?

Well, people that we can identify, yes. Or would you rather adopt a broader, cruder, demographic analysis?

FAVDU9XWYAkfzcA

@HighStickHarry what explains the abysmal judgment of these right wingers that think like you guys? They literally cannot keep themselves alive because of their shitty, horrendous judgment.

Don't you think you should find an ideology that doesn't advocate policies that kill themselves?

Maybe they don't have very good judgment in other areas, too?

• Haha
Reactions: Marocain Poke
The people highlighted in this thread that trolled with anti-vax stuff like you. Whoopsy Daisy?
Considering I haven’t been “trolling with anti-vax” stuff?

Yep. Whoopsie Daisy 🤣 😅 😂 🤣 😂 😅

Considering I haven’t been “trolling with anti-vax” stuff?

Yep. Whoopsie Daisy 🤣 😅 😂 🤣 😂 😅
Guess your clip of a guy refusing a vaccine with "whoopsy daisy" was pro-vaccine.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT