ADVERTISEMENT

It's Time to Shame the COVID-19 Liars

windriverrange

Heisman Candidate
Gold Member
Jul 7, 2008
Catoosa
Kevin McCullough Posted: Jul 19, 2020 10:59 AM

They are everywhere! From Dr. Anthony Fauci slyly working yet another media opportunity to the nursing assistants in my friend’s doctor’s office to the members of the newly formed Hysterical Church of Karen on social media.

They seek to manipulate or have been manipulated everywhere they turn, and in every direction that they look.

They are the ones who need to stop. They need to read more, dig deeper, and attempt to do some critical comparison in their thinking process.

If after doing those things they still have reasons to keep their kids out of school, stay at home out of circulation, and demand that all in their households wear masks indoors and outdoors then they can choose to do so.

But they don’t get to make that a way of life enforced upon everyone else.

Kids have suffered, anxiety has deepened, executive powers are being abused, and enough is ENOUGH!

Here’s just some of the outrageous tidbits from just the last three days of this week:

“These New Outbreaks Doom Us.” – It is one of the more prevailing messaging points currently. “These spikes are as bad as the original wave.” This is the rationale that they use to reverse the restarts. Gavin Newsom is literally toying with his own residents in California as though they are game pieces. Shutting down most other eateries while specifically allowing his personal favorite to stay open. Allowing counties to already declare that they need to return to at-home learning for the entire 2020-2021 school year. Yet if these outbreaks are evidence of a mass problem why do our numbers not even qualify as technically “epidemic” status any longer? And for those who are being diagnosed doesn’t the fact that we have Hydroxychloroquine, Remdesvir, blood plasma and anti-cholesterols being prescribed with great effectiveness mean something?

“The Outbreak in Texas Is Like New York’s.” – Seemingly every source you turn to the worry expressed about the COVID spike in Texas is discussed in somber tones as though nothing like it has ever been seen. After all 10 to 15 percent of their testing is coming back positive. In almost every story there’s a mention of a hospital somewhere that may soon run out of “capacity.” They also make mention that the death rate has eclipsed its own “high” at least twice in the last couple of weeks at some point. This week they hit the number of 130 dead in a single day. I’m not sure if we are losing track of the fact that people die every day in this nation from all sorts of causes but when you dig deeper you discover that Texas has roughly 542 people die every day from all kinds of causes. Given the fact that 130 died and had COVID-19 in their system (which is still the standard by which the number is counted), this should not strike us as panic-worthy.

The Scandal of Wrongful Attribution Worsens – I started getting word from sources on complete opposite ends of the spectrum late Friday night. In possibly as many as a dozen states, positive antibody tests are being included in said state’s new COVID case numbers. And as one NYC-based physician posted “this is the medical equivalent of double-dipping.” Yes, the positive antibody result indicates the person had COVID-19 at some point. But they also can immediately be counted as fully recovered, and should not be considered a presently confirmed case.

Fear Being Amplified Off of Known Falsehoods – In my bride’s circle on social media, a group of concerned moms have been discussing the worries of whether or not schools should open this fall. There is zero reason why they shouldn’t yet some counties in states have already pulled the plug. In the thread one woman kept referring to cases that “concerned” her. One dealt with a mother who penned a lengthy blog post about how her son had suffered horrific symptoms for 108 days. (None of the symptoms as described had been commonly associated with the known symptoms of COVID-19). Turns out that in the piece the author herself admits that her son tested negative for COVID, and that the physicians treating her son have moved on to other possibilities. Yet the woman referring the article to the group persisted to hold up the woman’s tragic situation with her son as a rationale for not returning society to normal school for the fall.

Dr. Fauci: “New York Did It Right.” – The doublespeak from this one continues to defy credulity. He’s had an amazing ability to reverse course completely on everything from diagnosis, to treatments and now “analysis,” yet without accountability. Ever. He was for Hydroxychloroquine a decade previous, then he was against it, then under cross-examination, he admitted it would be the first treatment he would prescribe. Now to exclaim that New York handled the COVID-19 crisis properly is beyond the pale. Andrew Cuomo personally authorized the worst solution possible for thousands of senior citizens—many of whom were extraordinarily vulnerable to the virus. His final solution impregnated nursing and long-term care facilities with death on a mass scale. So did four other governors and they all should be held accountable, especially since nursing home deaths are presently accounting for 42 to 48 percent of the COVID mortality numbers.

Not ONE Child! – In dealing with all these twisted manipulations I ran across a statistic that stunned me. And I’m not easily stunned. My good buddy Mark called me midweek. He had been listening to two medical assistants (nurses) at his doctor’s office discuss the school openings for the fall. Both appeared scared witless. He began to search on his own for child mortality rates as related to COVID. When he couldn’t find what he was looking for he called me. I since have also searched and had my team on the lookout as well. Yet as of the writing of this editorial we have been unable to find even one child that the CDC has claimed died as a result of COVID-19 being the sole, primary, or even underlying cause of death. Not one. According to their records, three have died indicating a positive COVID test, but in none of the three instances was the CDC willing to state COVID-19 as the cause.

Combine the hysteria being pumped out in mass quantity with these kinds of manipulations. Add the fact that the more tests we run every day (far and away the most on planet earth) and our mortality rate due to the virus plummets lower by the minute. Consider the greed factor in hyping a vaccine that someone will get wealthy from, and mix in a bit of election-year politicking. It all adds up to We The People being treated as pawns in a bigger game.

We crushed the curve. We did our part. The motives of those who continue to manipulate can not be trusted. And we’ve got plenty of legitimate reasons to take our lives back.

It’s time to rebuke the media, the politicians, the bureaucrats, and the Karens, especially if they peddle hysteria instead of truth, and bondage instead of freedom.

113645375_10220389854010683_6872806848586404097_o.jpg

I talked to a friend of mine yesterday that tested positive for the virus. He has been quarantined to his house even though he feels fine. The only symptom he had was he couldn't taste anything which is exactly the symptom my brother in law had when he tested positive.
My friend is in good spirits and says he is enjoying his time off. He finally has time to get to get to all the honey dos his wife has wanted done around their place.

We're getting played like a piano.

They lost all credibility with me when they announced that everyone has to wear a mask...except blacks who are PEACEFULLY protesting and Antifa and that ilk so they can be identified for criminal prosecution.
Which incidentally they're rarely prosecuted.

I'm NOT wearing a mask...ever.

It’s amazing how much this virus has spread in Edmond since the mask mandate went into effect.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT