ADVERTISEMENT

It's rude

Do you have to work at being a complete and utter dickhead or does it just come naturally "counselor"?
It’s called “brutal honesty”, Matlock. Still curious what the point of the thread is, other than mask virtue signaling. OP, as the business owner, could have nipped this in the bud in five minutes. If someone treated my support staff like that, I’d have been on the phone with him, delivering the “life’s too short for your bullshit” speech (I deliver it at least annually). OP posts two diatribes, but I don’t see where he took any substantive action to remedy the situation. Kudos to the manager who stepped up.

It’s called “brutal honesty”, Matlock. Still curious what the point of the thread is, other than mask virtue signaling. OP, as the business owner, could have nipped this in the bud in five minutes. If someone treated my support staff like that, I’d have been on the phone with him, delivering the “life’s too short for your bullshit” speech (I deliver it at least annually). OP posts two diatribes, but I don’t see where he took any substantive action to remedy the situation. Kudos to the manager who stepped up.

So you have to work at it.

Last edited:
So you have to work at it.
I don’t even see the dickheadery that you apparently see, Kingfish. Guy gets on a message board and complains about the behavior of a customer in his business. As far as I can tell, he’s made no effort to fix an easily fixable situation. All I did was provide an easily implemented solution.

Did no one ever tell you people, “Don’t bitch about it! Do something about it!” ? Apparently Been Hidin’s parents didn’t.

Last edited:
I don’t even see the dickheadery that you apparently see, Kingfish. Guy gets on a message board and complains about the behavior of a customer in his business. As far as I can tell, he’s made no effort to fix an easily fixable situation. All I did was provide an easily implemented solution.

Did no one ever tell you people, “Don’t bitch about it! Do something about it!” ? Apparently Been Hidin’s parents didn’t.

You've never told someone a "can you believe this shit" type story?

Reactions: Been Jammin
You've never told someone a "can you believe this shit" type story?
Absolutely. A guy walks into a vet clinic, thumbs his nose at the mask requirement implemented by the owner, tells off the receptionist to the point of bringing her to tears, and the Head Milquetoast in Charge does nothing about it, except log onto a message board and bitch about it. Can you believe that shit!?! LMFAO!!!!!

Eat a whole bag of dicks. It’s Friday night, so that is probably the norm for you.
As I said, I was performing a surgical procedure and didn’t find out the details until after the fact. The only part I played in the events was to confirm to my manager that I was OK with her requiring the clients to don masks.

• Haha
Reactions: okcpokefan12
Eat a whole bag of dicks. It’s Friday night, so that is probably the norm for you.
As I said, I was performing a surgical procedure and didn’t find out the details until after the fact. The only part I played in the events was to confirm to my manager that I was OK with her requiring the clients to don masks.
(See post #87). I hope for the sake of your employees that that guy does not return to your clinic, because they’re obviously not going to get much help from you. But don’t worry, you’re not alone. John Bel Westpoint down here in Louisiana is just as wishy washy when it comes to his mask fiat.

Last edited:
Reactions: Corndog2021
Update....

Same clients came back in today.

Cases are on the rise again in Texas. Many hospitals are out of ICU beds and the Guv asked hospitals to stop performing elective procedures in order to keep beds open for Covid patients. We have a sign on the door stating that masks are required. All of my employees are vaccinated, but some have young kids, and are worried about taking Delta home to them. The practice is too small to make any kind of social distancing possible. Some local practices have gone back to only offering curbside service, but I'm not willing to do that at this time.

Clients arrived. Ignored sign on door, and entered maskless. Receptionist kindly asks them to please don masks and gives them a box of surgical masks. They ask her if she is from Texas, and she tells them that she moved here from California 9 months ago. They begin deriding her about CA politics and liberals and mask/vaccinations. She puts them in an exam room and tells them that she is going to send her supervisor in to talk to them.

My Practice Manager (who has young kids) goes into the room and tells them that if they want any other employees to enter the room, they are going to need to don masks. Husband gets in her face and starts screaming at her. They yank the dog out of the room and head for the front door, slamming doors and screaming at everyone along the way. They tell the receptionist that she needs to go back to California and call her a liberal asshole. On the way out, he informs us that he will be contacting his lawyer and coming after us. After they exit, my Practice Manager locks the front door behind them. About 1 minute later he comes back and tries to reenter. He then stands outside the front door, rattling it and screaming obscenities and ordering my employees to let him back in. Eventually, he gives up and they leave. My receptionist was literally in tears over the way they treated her.

SMH. Just ridiculous, sad, and somewhat comical. Such snowflakes.
Man you must be the scaredest weakest human on Earth. BTW you can't win any argument so you just attack the guy for being a Sooner.

Show us one peer reviewed Scientific experiment study with a control group and an experimental group with the fear diapers that show better covid results with the diapers. The shots have now killed 15-50k with most estimations. But hey keep drinking the kool aid- hope they sue your a$$ off for mandating experimental shots made by sociopaths.

Just got back from a no mask mandate Rally. Sherman texas....trying to keep tyrants carrying the water for liberal global leftist from making children cover their faces like Muslim women- bunch of sheep like the OP taking away peoples rights Bc he is easily duped and easily scared- so he takes away his employees and customers rights- nice

Just got back from a no mask mandate Rally. Sherman texas....trying to keep tyrants carrying the water for liberal global leftist from making children cover their faces like Muslim women- bunch of sheep like the OP taking away peoples rights Bc he is easily duped and easily scared- so he takes away his employees and customers rights- nice
covid-19-maskup-generic_700x904.jpg

Uh, ok. I guess that kind of stuff is important to people like you and sys. 🙄

BTW, if you have to tell people you were trolling, then you’re not much of a troll. Sort of like Moby Dave telling his wife “you should be feeling something about now....”
Please look up the term trolling and not the fishing term. Dude you are special and maybe I shouldn’t be picking on you because those couple dirt burglar brain cells are in over drive right now trying to keep up. You are about equal to sys in a debate partner honestly

Reactions: Been Jammin
Please look up the term trolling and not the fishing term. Dude you are special and maybe I shouldn’t be picking on you because those couple dirt burglar brain cells are in over drive right now trying to keep up. You are about equal to sys in a debate partner honestly
Seriously? Did you copy that post from 1996? Are you still running Win 95 on a Pentium?

PS: Best of luck in the Bedlam pseudo-rivalry this year, pokey.

BTW, OP, any new developments on this story? Did you finally nut up and get rid of the patient/client?
For a guy with a rebel flag you sure love bossing people around about how they run their business. You going to try to pick on Been now that I whooped that azz? I am glad your life is based on the win percentage of the football team you never played on or ever will. You tell me how great you are because some kids beat other kids. You sound like a real winner or I guess dirt burglar. I bet you and sys would make great buddies. I am here all week to keep kicking you in the dick little yeti.

For a guy with a rebel flag you sure love bossing people around about how they run their business. You going to try to pick on Been now that I whooped that azz? I am glad your life is based on the win percentage of the football team you never played on or ever will. You tell me how great you are because some kids beat other kids. You sound like a real winner or I guess dirt burglar. I bet you and sys would make great buddies. I am here all week to keep kicking you in the dick little yeti.
Lol. All I’m doing is getting back on topic in the thread that you highjacked. And you’re the one tossing around rivalry slurs. It clearly means more to you than you’ll ever admit.

Now, where do I send the rent check for the inside of your head? I feel guilty taking up all this empty space.

Lol. All I’m doing is getting back on topic in the thread that you highjacked. And you’re the one tossing around rivalry slurs. It clearly means more to you than you’ll ever admit.

Now, where do I send the rent check for the inside of your head? I feel guilty taking up all this empty space.
Kicked in the gooner dick and not even bright enough to fell the pain. Your like a rock

Reactions: CowboyJD
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT