ADVERTISEMENT

Its Officially NOT Biden's recovery...

Reactions: osuintx
He's one of those turds Barry Switzer mentioned.

Born on third base and brags forever that he hit a triple.
I loathe him. The great pretender.

Reactions: iasooner2000
Think harder. Interrogate what "artificial demand" means.
Classic Pilt! Pretend you know more than you do and when you get called on it be the “bigger man” and pretend you’ll help guide them through a self-learning process.

Reactions: okcpokefan12
Honestly don’t know why you waste your time with the guy. I have clients in all three of those industries and I know exactly what’s happening.
I don’t know why, either. I suspect he’s fairly young. There’s something about him that makes me think he’s not a completely lost cause. Unlike @davidallen and @Syskatine I think if you look past his “clever” talk he at least listens to what he’s being told. I have faith that he internalizes it, whereas the other two dismiss it without a first thought, much less a second. I do believe Pilt is so publicly dug in he would never admit it if he wavered. But in my heart I think he is “waverable.”

• Haha
Reactions: davidallen
And were immediately challenged, at which point you went into your “bob and weave” technique.
No, noting that the prices of those items are going up, is not a refutation of recovery it is evidence of a recovery. Which is why I asked the gentlemen who has clients to think about what he was saying a little bit. Of course that was too hard for him, though.

No, noting that the prices of those items are going up, is not a refutation of recovery it is evidence of a recovery. Which is why I asked the gentlemen who has clients to think about what he was saying a little bit. Of course that was too hard for him, though.
Dude get ****ing lost, it’s a function of supply chain issues caused by a pandemic (and bad energy policies of the current administration) not a recovery. Ponca can keep wasting his time but you’re an absolute moon calf.

Seeing as it was too hard for him the proper thing for you to do would be to explain exactly what you meant. You didn’t do that. You “hid” behind a seemingly sanctimonious “I know something you don’t know, but I’ll never tell you” attitude. This isn’t a classroom, and you aren’t the professor. It’s a board designed for discussion. So discuss! Lay out your case and defend it against all comers! Too often you take a cowardly approach. I have confidence you are better than that.

Dude get ****ing lost, it’s a function of supply chain issues caused by a pandemic (and bad energy policies of the current administration) not a recovery. Ponca can keep wasting his time but you’re an absolute moon calf.
lol you just can't get past first order thinking.

Seeing as it was too hard for him the proper thing for you to do would be to explain exactly what you meant. You didn’t do that. You “hid” behind a seemingly sanctimonious “I know something you don’t know, but I’ll never tell you” attitude. This isn’t a classroom, and you aren’t the professor. It’s a board designed for discussion. So discuss! Lay out your case and defend it against all comers! Too often you take a cowardly approach. I have confidence you are better than that.
If he is too dumb he is too dumb I don't feel like explaining how the economy works to someone unwilling to put some basic thought to the subject.

If he is too dumb he is too dumb I don't feel like explaining how the economy works to someone unwilling to put some basic thought to the subject.
Then why are you on this board? If you think you’re showing everybody how smart you are, please take it from me, a person that genuinely likes you (I sometimes think i’m the only one) your modus operandi is failing miserably. How can you expect anyone to think you know what you’re talking about when you refuse to explain what you’re talking about? If you're on this board to confirm to yourself how smart you are you should understand that’s a psychological “tell” that you may prefer to hide away.

Then why are you on this board? If you think you’re showing everybody how smart you are, please take it from me, a person that genuinely likes you (I sometimes think i’m the only one) your modus operandi is failing miserably. How can you expect anyone to think you know what you’re talking about when you refuse to explain what you’re talking about? If you're on this board to confirm to yourself how smart you are you should understand that’s a psychological “tell” that you may prefer to hide away.
I'm not too worried about it

I'm not too worried about it
Okay, this is the last thing I’ll say about it. You can play “hide and seek” or you can have a legitimate discussion. If you have a legitimate discussion you might discover he knows a lot more than you thought, he’s approaching things from a different economic school or his life experience is considerable, which makes his opinion worthy of entertaining. Your current method of discussion gets neither of you anywhere. (It’s almost like you’re goal is to make the other guy mad, as if that is a victory for you.)

Okay, this is the last thing I’ll say about it. You can play “hide and seek” or you can have a legitimate discussion. If you have a legitimate discussion you might discover he knows a lot more than you thought, he’s approaching things from a different economic school or his life experience is considerable, which makes his opinion worthy of entertaining. Your current method of discussion gets neither of you anywhere. (It’s almost like you’re goal is to make the other guy mad, as if that is a victory for you.)
Wasting your breath. I’ll just keep writing loans based on financials, industry fundamentals and projections and he’ll still be here making an ass of himself.

I told you I’m done with you, I have no interest in arguing with a fool.
I think you are correct to be done with Pilt. All he does is play his own sinister version of Whack-A-Mole, running from one cryptic comment after another in a desire to frustrate you and make you mad. The object of his game is to see how quickly he can make you mad. It’s incredibly juvenile, which convinces me he is young and immature.

I think you are correct to be done with Pilt. All he does is play his own sinister version of Whack-A-Mole, running from one cryptic comment after another in a desire to frustrate you and make you mad. The object of his game is to see how quickly he can make you mad. It’s incredibly juvenile, which convinces me he is young and immature.
I actually don’t care about that, but I can tell you after nearly 20 years in the finance sector he’s at best educated but wildly unintelligent and for him to pretend otherwise is what is frustrating.

• Haha
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT