ADVERTISEMENT

It's a tough year for libs....and it's just going to get worse.

Dims are against any peace treaties or the end of any war unless it was negotiated by a Dim or while a Dim prez is in office.

They will tell us how bad this is, more hating on America.

Reagan did the same thing with Russia...what happens when you build up the military and you make it clear you prefer peace but you are willing to use the stick if forced to. Most bullies back down, at least the smart ones do.

But hey, Dims and cankles believed in reset buttons and sending pallets of cash while letting the military go to shit and believing that was good foreign policy, the type of shit worthy of a "true statesman".

God they are being exposed for the worthless weak sticks they are.

Last edited:
Dims are against any peace treaties or the end of any war unless it was negotiated by a Dim or while a Dim prez is in office.

They will tell us how bad this is, more hating on America.

Reagan did the same thing with Russia...what happens when you build up the military and you make it clear you prefer peace but you are willing to use the stick if forced to. Most bullies back down, at least the smart ones do.

But hey, Dims and cankles believed in reset buttons and sending pallets of cash while letting the military go to shit and believing that was good foreign policy, the type of shit worth of "true statesman".

God they are being exposed for the worthless weak sticks they are.
Yeah, I keep seeking some reasonable advantage for them to justify all the madness they're propagating, I've got nothing.

Heads will explode.
EijHOsiXYAIMnZX

It's true. Cats and dogs (Cowboys and Sooners) really can be amicable. Would've never thought that before I realized the total sh*tshow our country is in right now.
Yep, there's sports, and there's politics.
Never the twain should meet.

You hear me, NFL?
You hillbilly boy!

(Courtesy, Quinten Tarantino, Pulp Fiction)

It's true. Cats and dogs (Cowboys and Sooners) really can be amicable. Would've never thought that before I realized the total sh*tshow our country is in right now.

We still get called f&*%$#@ Gooners by the lefties here when they have nothing else and they think it bothers us, snicker. If we weren't being called effing Gooners by the lefties here they would call us Racists. Either one is fine by me, means they have lost their shit. I just smile.

We still get called f&*%$#@ Gooners by the lefties here when they have nothing else and they think it bothers us, snicker. If we weren't being called effing Gooners by the lefties here they would call us Racists. Either one is fine by me, means they have lost their shit. I just smile.
Yep, a wise man that sold bootleg Kiss T shirts at the World Trade Center, pre 9-11 said..."A laugh turneth away wrath."

Oh I don’t know, I’m not a lefty and I always call gooners gooners. My hatred for that cesspool of a town and the university that occupies it borders on unhealthy. But that’s about it.

Oh I don’t know, I’m not a lefty and I always call gooners gooners. My hatred for that cesspool of a town and the university that occupies it borders on unhealthy. But that’s about it.

Oh I know that, I am talking about the lefties here that throw it when they are frustrated like they do with the word Racist.
I have been called a lot worse, no worries.

I'm 1/4 house boy, "white boy", traitor and Uncle Tom. I learned this from the Left at a very early age. I'm only about 5/8 racist. I'm not the full blown racist like most of you. Oh, and I'm 1/8 lazy.

You need to fix this... I can provide headshots of several of the folks if you need them...

That's in the desert right outside Phoenix right now, lol.

The reality hitting these guys right now is bad. Just randomly pick an old thread and read how they were so, so confident of a victory. They really thought they had it in the bag. Wharri thought Biff was William Wallace, these guys had it all planned out and.... poof.

I'm torn between taunting them and teaching them. An Obama or Clinton type (you know - a two termer) would probably be conciliatory.

Reactions: davidallen
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT