ADVERTISEMENT

It's a joy.....

Sunburnt Indian

Heisman Candidate
Nov 7, 2001
Edge of the Comancheria
to come here and read those members who can define all seven components of critical thinking. Most board members are well equipped to do such. These members regularly abuse the tiny segment who are without clue. Where the majority fails? Teaching the tiny minority segment is completely beyond the reach of the gifted ones. I keep looking for a member of the tiny slow segment to catch on. It doesn't happen.

to come here and read those members who can define all seven components of critical thinking. Most board members are well equipped to do such. These members regularly abuse the tiny segment who are without clue. Where the majority fails? Teaching the tiny minority segment is completely beyond the reach of the gifted ones. I keep looking for a member of the tiny slow segment to catch on. It doesn't happen.
You can lead a whore to culture, but you can't make her think.

Does negative IQ exist? I think lefties have convinced me it does. For example, a rock acting as Prez instead of Biden would do less harm. Doing nothing at this point does less harm. Kinda scary.

Does negative IQ exist? I think lefties have convinced me it does. For example, a rock acting as Prez instead of Biden would do less harm. Doing nothing at this point does less harm. Kinda scary.

It's a mental health issue on the Left.
My respected Cowboy brothers just won't stop making this place so much fun. I salute you!!!!!

join_in_the_internet_circle_jerk_print-ra11ce31c7e7d40d78d37d8a5a1e777f5_zod_400.jpg

carry on

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT