ADVERTISEMENT

It’s sad…

OP is half right. Joe Brandon is pretty sad. I couldn’t be happier to have Trump as my candidate. Ever since LBJ, the republicans (not to include RINOs), while certainly not perfect, have easily been the more pro-American of the two parties. The democrooks have become the party of anti-American misanthropes. Trump represents pro-Americanism on steroids!!!!!

Last edited:
I hope every delegate to the Democratic National Convention is watching this debate. I hope the Vice President and every member of the Cabinet is watching this debate. And I hope the leadership structure of the Democratic Party, both inside the party and inside Congress, is watching this debate.

• Haha
Reactions: OUSOONER67
Ha! What exactly are ‘black jobs’?

Anyway, it’s a train wreck. 333 million people and this is the best the Americans can drum up….The Three Stooges on a ballot.

I hope every delegate to the Democratic National Convention is watching this debate. I hope the Vice President and every member of the Cabinet is watching this debate. And I hope the leadership structure of the Democratic Party, both inside the party and inside Congress, is watching this debate.
Why? Having second thoughts, fu.ckstick?

Me to. Hopefully they are discussing using the 25th Amendment to remove Joe from office.

It's bad. Trump is making shit up as he goes and lying at every turn and Biden appears so feeble he knows how he wants to respond but can't put the words together.
I agree. Trump is rambling, lying, and not answering hardly any of the questions he is asked. However, President Biden looks horrible and isn't holding Trump accountable. He isn't taking it to Trump. I think you are right, President Biden knows how he wants to responds, but he can't get it out. He can't process and respond like he wants to.

It is truly pitiful this is the current choice we have for President. It is time for something to change.

Trump would make this debate a slam dunk if he would just say this:

“I ask the American people to watch this debate and ask yourself this: Who do think is more mentally capable of being president?”
The answer is really simple. Give Trump 4 yrs to clean up Brandons and the Dims Dirty Diaper then he and Biden will both be gone. 4 more yrs of Brandon is more of the same hardship for most Americans.

Trump would make this debate a slam dunk if he would just say this:

“I ask the American people to watch this debate and ask yourself this: Who do think is more mentally capable of being president?”
Yeah, but then you’d get this before he actually got the question out:

sorry-having-technical-difficulties-message-yellow-sign-message-isolated-white-technical-difficulties-message-215071343.jpg

There was one moment during the debate where I watched President Biden as Trump was doing his rambling and lying. Biden looked like he was scanning the room from left to right. He looked completely lost and confused. Like he had no clue where he was at. He kept scanning all the way till he turned to look at Trump. And then he started laughing as soon as he saw Trump.

lol

And then we would have President Harris.😁

With that said, removing President Biden with the 25th Amendment isn't going to happen.
Of course it's not, it was meant to be humorous. It's plainly obvious Biden hasn't been in charge of anything, whoever the man behind the curtain is will not release their hold on power.

Biggest surprise of the night, Trapper and Bash did a decent job. They tried to help Joe but he was so bad nothing would help him.

Why ?

You think they invoke the 25th now? I do

I will say this as a fan of neither.

Biden had his adderol spike in the first 10 seconds his is crashed. A couple of times my wife said , is his screen frozen and why is his mouth hanging open.
Wow just wow

Trumps walkout he was showing age. Held his demeanor early but then started getting snarky trying to tilt Joe.

Would love to see a policy only debate in the future

With a truly no biased panel

Reactions: OUSOONER67
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT