ADVERTISEMENT

It’s Not Apartheid. It’s Not Genocide.

Ponca Dan

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Dec 7, 2003
It’s the workings of the most democratic state in the Middle East doing everything it can to get those “human animals” to quit hating them. It’s working like a charm!

Explaining Come On GIF

I know how badly you want to put the genocide on the back burner and forget it’s happening. I’m doing my best to keep you from doing that.
Ok Dan, let's get something straight, I don't give a fuk about any terrorist nation. They git what they deserve.

• Love
Reactions: EZ Reyes
You’ve made that abundantly clear, Woody. I wonder if you know which nation on this planet is the most terrorist nation of all.
Was it you Dan that said a Kennedy could possibly coerce you into voting. Maybe I'm thinking of someone else.

It’s the workings of the most democratic state in the Middle East doing everything it can to get those “human animals” to quit hating them. It’s working like a charm!
Hey Dan , can I ask a favor please?

If you would put everything you post in one thread. Doing that would mean that we could conversate on all things Gaza. I understand your ire in the situation , but there is no way in hell that I will remove you from ignore other wise. It would be easier to have conversations.

Hey Dan , can I ask a favor please?

If you would put everything you post in one thread. Doing that would mean that we could conversate on all things Gaza. I understand your ire in the situation , but there is no way in hell that I will remove you from ignore other wise. It would be easier to have conversations.
Dan’s not interested in conversations, he’s interested in lecturing everyone, and being the center of attention, as if he were some sort of “TED-talker”.

Reactions: OUSOONER67
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT