ADVERTISEMENT

It’s Going To Be A Long Protracted & Very Bloody War

I guess that would depend on if Hezbollah agrees and follows through with their agreements. Over the last 18 years they have ignored their end of the agreement but Israel is the bad guy. SMFH
Poor victimized little Israel. It has honored every commitment it has ever made, has never said one thing and done another, has never balked to something it said it would agree to after the other side said it would agree to it too. There’s a reason the whole world recognizes it as the most moral society in human history, led by Bibi Netanyahu and his ultra right-wing Zionist compatriots, who themselves are moral beyond reproach (what’s a little corruption among friends?), who only want to live in apartheid peace with those races that are beneath them, and who have an Uncle Sam to whom they can count on no matter what atrocity they inflict. Not to mention the “real” Big Guy himself, none other than God the Almighty who chose them as His favorites, so everybody else just needs to STFU and take their beating.

I’m headed to the airport (gee, I hope I’m not on a terrorist watchlist and they won’t let me visit my grandkids). As always it has been a pleasure trading jabs with you. Be back you in a week or so.

• Haha
Reactions: EZ Reyes
Poor victimized little Israel. It has honored every commitment it has ever made, has never said one thing and done another, has never balked to something it said it would agree to after the other side said it would agree to it too. There’s a reason the whole world recognizes it as the most moral society in human history, led by Bibi Netanyahu and his ultra right-wing Zionist compatriots, who themselves are moral beyond reproach (what’s a little corruption among friends?), who only want to live in apartheid peace with those races that are beneath them, and who have an Uncle Sam to whom they can count on no matter what atrocity they inflict. Not to mention the “real” Big Guy himself, none other than God the Almighty who chose them as His favorites, so everybody else just needs to STFU and take their beating.

I’m headed to the airport (gee, I hope I’m not on a terrorist watchlist and they won’t let me visit my grandkids). As always it has been a pleasure trading jabs with you. Be back you in a week or so.

I really do enjoy your terrorist apologist routine.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT