ADVERTISEMENT

It’s Amazing To Me

Ponca Dan

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Dec 7, 2003
That I spotted the intellectual deficiencies of Kamala Harris way back when she was an “upper tier” candidate and before Tulsi Gabbard cut her legs out from under her in one swift verbal assault. How could the people that make Joe Biden’s decisions for him not see what was so clearly evident? And now the chickens are coming home to roost. I have long thought the puppeteer pulling the strings is Barack Obama, and he knew Harris would always do as she is told, so he could operate well hidden from the scene. He obviously miscalculated just how bad a politician Kamala Harris is. And now the scramble is under way for how to get her out before she causes any more damage.

OTOH the “leaks” may very well be coming from an equally ambitious woman, the good Dr. Jill Biden, who once told Kamala she could go f__k herself. Payback from one bitch to another can be a bitch!

@my_2cents, you got any ideas on what’s going on?

Anyone with two functioning brain cells knew all of that well before she was selected as the VP.

Anyone with two functioning brain cells knew all of that well before she was selected as the VP.
I know! That’s what’s so astounding! What on earth were Biden’s handlers thinking? What were those conversations like as they hashed out who to tell Biden who they picked?

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT