ADVERTISEMENT

Israeli War Crimes Are Piling Up

Have you reported these “war crimes” to the proper international authorities? I’d like to see your filings. Or are you too busy eating pudding?
The proper international authorities are well aware of Israeli war crimes. As is most of the world with the exception of those few who think loyalty to Israel trumps loyalty to morality.

The proper international authorities are well aware of Israeli war crimes. As is most of the world with the exception of those few who think loyalty to Israel trumps loyalty to morality.
Sounds like you’re engaging in the same bench-sitting that you do with your purported “abstention” from elections.

If it really means that much to you, you should be filing amicus curiae briefs with the international courts. Since you’re so healthy and robust, get out there and join the fight. I’m sure the terrorstinians could use some good minutemen. Maybe try walking the walk instead of your usual talking of the talk.

Sounds like you’re engaging in the same bench-sitting that you do with your purported “abstention” from elections.

If it really means that much to you, you should be filing amicus curiae briefs with the international courts. Since you’re so healthy and robust, get out there and join the fight. I’m sure the terrorstinians could use some good minutemen. Maybe try walking the walk instead of your usual talking of the talk.
I walked the walk earlier in my life. How about you? Have you ever walked the walk? Israel, as I posted in another link, is running out of men to fight those dastardly Palestinians. Maybe you could go on over there and join up.

• Haha
Reactions: OUSOONER67
They got the idea from watching American politicians like Donald Trump embed themselves among human shields and call them rallies. It worked wonders for Trump.
c94b46ce-02c7-102f-9cb5-323d9b52c7f3r.jpg

I walked the walk earlier in my life. How about you? Have you ever walked the walk? Israel, as I posted in another link, is running out of men to fight those dastardly Palestinians. Maybe you could go on over there and join up.
Not my fight. But it apparently is your fight, since you criticize Israel for defending itself on a daily basis. You need to put up, or STFU.

Not my fight. But it apparently is your fight, since you criticize Israel for defending itself on a daily basis. You need to put up, or STFU.
Israel is not defending itself. It has turned into the same type of state that put its people into concentration camps and gassed them 80 years ago. Oh the irony! I know you can’t see that, your loyalty to Zionism knows no bounds, but the rest of the world does see it and a day of reconning is waiting in the wings.

Oh, and just for the record neither you nor anyone else is going to shut me up. Get used to it.

Israel is not defending itself. It has turned into the same type of state that put its people into concentration camps and gassed them 80 years ago. Oh the irony! I know you can’t see that, your loyalty to Zionism knows no bounds, but the rest of the world does see it and a day of reconning is waiting in the wings.

Oh, and just for the record neither you nor anyone else is going to shut me up. Get used to it.
How did you make it to 77 with such an addled, delusional mind?

Will you ask your wife to quit sending me nudes.

• Wow
Reactions: EZ Reyes
How did you make it to 77 with such an addled, delusional mind?
Yeah, your boy Netanyahu is neither addled nor delusional, just straight up bat shit crazy.

So Israel has concentration camps? You mean like with gas chambers? Does Caitlin Johnstone have any pictures of this? I think you may have just earned yourself a CUp-spy lifetime achievement award with this one.

And of course we know you won’t shut up. Running your mouth is the only thing you ever do.

So Israel has concentration camps? You mean like with gas chambers? Does Caitlin Johnstone have any pictures of this? I think you may have just earned yourself a CUp-spy lifetime achievement award with this one.

And of course we know you won’t shut up. Running your mouth is the only thing you ever do.
No, Israel’s concentration camps entail forced famine and water shortages on top of dropping 2000 pound bombs on tent cities designated “safe zones” where refugees from the violence are told to huddle, intentional mass murder of medical personnel, intentional mass murder of journalists trying to tell the world what is happening. You know, kind of the same things that happened to them only a few decades ago.

• Haha
No, Israel’s concentration camps entail forced famine and water shortages on top of dropping 2000 pound bombs on tent cities designated “safe zones” where refugees from the violence are told to huddle, intentional mass murder of medical personnel, intentional mass murder of journalists trying to tell the world what is happening. You know, kind of the same things that happened to them only a few decades ago.
Imagine how different things would be if Hamas had spent the hundreds of millions of dollars in foreign aid on infrastructure for the Palestinian people instead of investing that money in terrorism?

Reactions: soonerinlOUisiana
How unfortunate. Some healthy, robust man, with a superior moral compass, and who walked the walk earlier in life, should be en route at this moment to help them, rather simply posting on a message board.
🙄🙄🙄

Last edited:
  • Love
Imagine how different things would be if Hamas had spent the hundreds of millions of dollars in foreign aid on infrastructure for the Palestinian people instead of investing that money in terrorism?
Dan. You just got your ass handed to you. Maybe get Sunburnt Indian to help you re-attach it. Something tells me that man has his own hardware store in his garage.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT