ADVERTISEMENT

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu gave a magnificent speech to Congress

OKSTATE1

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Edmond, Oklahoma
FAz3.gif

I would rather rain money on Israel than Ukraine, Iran a much bigger threat than Russia IMO. Iran is made up mostly of religious zealots that might actually nuke the US. They think they have 72 virgins waiting for them when they die. This bunch has cut heads off on live streaming media before.

I would rather rain money on Israel than Ukraine, Iran a much bigger threat than Russia IMO. Iran is made up mostly of religious zealots that might actually nuke the US. They think they have 72 virgins waiting for them when they die. This bunch has cut heads off on live streaming media before.
Yes, that’s much worse than dropping 2000 pound bombs on tent cities filled with women, children and babies and relieving them of their heads, arms, hands, feet, legs, blowing them into little pieces for their families to scavenge among the rubble to bury. No doubt about it that is much more civilized, and the people who drop those bombs really need for us to rain money down upon them.

Yes, that’s much worse than dropping 2000 pound bombs on tent cities filled with women, children and babies and relieving them of their heads, arms, hands, feet, legs, blowing them into little pieces for their families to scavenge among the rubble to bury. No doubt about it that is much more civilized, and the people who drop those bombs really need for us to rain money down upon them.
You are such a blow hard you just KNOW about all the horrible war crimes your poor mind is bathing in, yet you do nothing. Can’t even go protest in Washington DC. How morally corrupt of you. Sit on your ass and do nothing as all these atrocities happen all around you. Such a hypocrite. You have ZERO skin in the game. Other than the narcissistic passive aggressive mind of yours and a board that gives you an audience of maybe 10 people that respond to you as sport, you are not a meaningful leader of the “movement”.

No skin in the game what so ever.

Until you activate yourself to action to fight these so called horrific war crimes in a meaningful way you are a meak little mouse that squeaks.

Last edited:
Yet not a word against Hamas for using civilians as human shields.

You are such a blow hard you just KNOW about all the horrible war crimes your poor mind is bathing in, yet you do nothing. Can’t even go protest in Washington DC. How morally corrupt of you. Sit on your ass and do nothing as all these atrocities happen all around you. Such a hypocrite. You have ZERO skin in the game. Other than the narcissistic passive aggressive mind of yours and a board that gives you an audience of maybe 50 people that respond to you as sport, you are not a meaningful leader of the “movement”.

No skin in the game what so ever.

Until you activate yourself to action to fight these so called horrific war crimes in a meaningful way you are a meak little mouse that squeaks.
I know it feels like I’m rubbing your nose in the illegal war carnage caused by a country you admire. And I regret it makes you angry at me rather than the perpetrators of the unrelenting savagery. However I can’t help but believe you feel that anger toward me because somewhere hidden deeply in your soul you know what Israel is doing is immoral and sinful, and you wish they’d stop doing it because it clouds the admiration you think you should feel. I’m not going to quit talking about this on this board. So toughen up, Buttercup, I’m just getting started. Maybe someday the goodness in your soul will burst forth and you’ll realize I've been right the whole time. When that time comes rest assured you’ll be welcomed with open arms!

I know it feels like I’m rubbing your nose in the illegal war carnage caused by a country you admire. And I regret it makes you angry at me rather than the perpetrators of the unrelenting savagery. However I can’t help but believe you feel that anger toward me because somewhere hidden deeply in your soul you know what Israel is doing is immoral and sinful, and you wish they’d stop doing it because it clouds the admiration you think you should feel. I’m not going to quit talking about this on this board. So toughen up, Buttercup, I’m just getting started. Maybe someday the goodness in your soul will burst forth and you’ll realize I've been right the whole time. When that time comes rest assured you’ll be welcomed with open arms!
You don’t rub my nose in anything. If you want to come see me and try? Let me know. You saying that confirms what we all know.

You are a narcissistic passive aggressive bully that supports Hamas. I have had you on ignore for months, I flipped you the finger and took you out of my life. I wanted to see if you were going to be a complete moron about Benji’s visit. Not shocked, beyond hope.

You have 10 people on here that don’t take you seriously and read you for sport. That is it. Joke on you.

You huff and puff and never vote because no one can match your intellectual insanity.

Back on ignore you go. You are a meek mouse squeaking away without the testicles to activate yourself with the Hamas movement in a meaningful way as all these so called war crimes are committed, and you call me a buttercup? 😂

You are bully that thinks he is rubbing people’s noses in your filth. So pathetic.

Does flag burning trigger you as much as it does Trump?

carry on
Burning ol glory would trigger me to handle said situation. Indeed.

Does flag burning trigger you as much as it does Trump?

carry on
The US flag does not trigger me, but it sure does to you Dims.

You don’t rub my nose in anything. If you want to come see me and try? Let me know. You saying that confirms what we all know.

You are a narcissistic passive aggressive bully that supports Hamas. I have had you on ignore for months, I flipped you the finger and took you out of my life. I wanted to see if you were going to be a complete moron about Benji’s visit. Not shocked, beyond hope.

You have 10 people on here that don’t take you seriously and read you for sport. That is it. Joke on you.

You huff and puff and never vote because no one can match your intellectual insanity.

Back on ignore you go. You are a meek mouse squeaking away without the testicles to activate yourself with the Hamas movement in a meaningful way as all these so called war crimes are committed, and you call me a buttercup? 😂

You are bully that thinks he is rubbing people’s noses in your filth. So pathetic.
Wow! You covered the whole enchilada! I’m both a meek mouse and a bully. That’s quite a handful. How many is it you say don’t take me seriously? Only 10? It is fascinating how a meek mouse can stand up to a pack of 10. Not to mention the incredible power one must have to be able to bully that many all at the same time. I suppose I should be flattered. But I meant it when I said regret you turn what should be your anger towards Israeli savagery to the one that consistently points it out.

What is in a name?

Ben = Son
Yemen = of the right hand/South

the

Netan = gift
Yahu = of God

Baruch Haba B'Shem Adonai

LOL. In 1920, Mileikowsky immigrated to Mandatory Palestine with his wife and nine children, and became the director of the school "Vilkomitz" in Rosh Pina.[4] During this period he published various articles in the Hebrew press promoting the Jewish settlement of the Galilee region. On some of the articles, he published he signed under the name "Netanyahu", a surname his sons adopted.

While we're making up names, let's each give it a go. Since I live bordering Mexico, I'll swizzle up a Spanish sounding name kinda like Mileikowsky pulled to sound more Semitic'ish/Sephardi.

How about Jesus Grande Dios Pene? Does that check enough boxes to appeal to Spanish speakers?

What would your made up name be?

• Haha
Reactions: Marocain Poke
The US flag does not trigger me, but it sure does to you Dims.

I’m a registered independent and vote so in local elections against democrats and republicans, largely republicans obviously. I don’t waste my presidential vote on 3rd party candidates with no traction.

A non-MAGA Vivek would’ve been interesting…but alas the cancer got to him too…

carry on

LOL. In 1920, Mileikowsky immigrated to Mandatory Palestine with his wife and nine children, and became the director of the school "Vilkomitz" in Rosh Pina.[4] During this period he published various articles in the Hebrew press promoting the Jewish settlement of the Galilee region. On some of the articles, he published he signed under the name "Netanyahu", a surname his sons adopted.

While we're making up names, let's each give it a go. Since I live bordering Mexico, I'll swizzle up a Spanish sounding name kinda like Mileikowsky pulled to sound more Semitic'ish/Sephardi.

How about Jesus Grande Dios Pene? Does that check enough boxes to appeal to Spanish speakers?

What would your made up name be?
I like my name. I am of Viking/Norman stock ...throw in various European stock and some Cherokee and possibly Shawnee. I am a Christian Zionist of the Zechariah, Ezekiel kind. But lets Hebraize my English name. My first name is Norman-Irish so no exact translation exists.

First = El Holelut
Middle = Epitroppus
Last = Ben Melek Kawshaw

Wow! You covered the whole enchilada! I’m both a meek mouse and a bully. That’s quite a handful. How many is it you say don’t take me seriously? Only 10? It is fascinating how a meek mouse can stand up to a pack of 10. Not to mention the incredible power one must have to be able to bully that many all at the same time. I suppose I should be flattered. But I meant it when I said regret you turn what should be your anger towards Israeli savagery to the one that consistently points it out.
Actually, he didn’t cover the whole enchilada. You’re also an idiot. Your incessant ranting against the IDF is reminiscent of the hippie dirtbags who called our Vietnam vets “baby killers”. Maybe you and Jane Fonda can someday do a photo op with Hamas rocket artillery.

maxresdefault.jpg

All this rhetoric, protesting, world opinion matters dick.

Isreal is pissed. Netanyahu is royally pissed. Keep poking the wildcat and eventually it turns on you and the result is bloody mass. Before they get through Gaza is going to be a parking lot. Not offering my opinion either way. Just stating what is in front of everyone. Leave judging for those who really have no skin in the game other than someone wants to use this as a political springboard or someone is paying someone to raise a stink. It will get worse.

Reactions: okcpokefan12

Isreal is pissed. Netanyahu is royally pissed. Keep poking the wildcat and eventually it turns on you and the result is bloody mass. Before they get through Gaza is going to be a parking lot. Not offering my opinion either way. Just stating what is in front of everyone. Leave judging for those who really have no skin in the game other than someone wants to use this as a political springboard or someone is paying someone to raise a stink. It will get worse.

Just a fact

Bibi couldn’t be bothered to scramble air support or strike teams

Why on earth would the Hezbollah attack non-Jewish non-Israeli Lebanese Druze that have been occupied by Isreali Defense Forces for 50 years?

Those in the Middle East are not sharing Mileikowsky/Netanyahu's "outrage" since it's only Israeli war hawks that benefit from the attack.

Do agree that it does justify Mileikowsky's "outrage" and ethnic cleansing of all none Jews in the area.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT