SUPERPOKES

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
DFW
Basic facts that Ponca Dan doesn’t seem to get:

* Hamas wants to wipe Israel off the face of the earth
* If Hamas could get away with it, it would kill all Jews
* Hamas does not care if Palestinian civilians die. In fact, it considers those people martyrs.
* Most Palestinians fully support Hamas and its actions against Jews
* Hamas leadership wants Palestinian civilians to die - and the more the better - because it turns people (especially Americans) against Israel
* Hamas will not give up the hostages they have unless they massively benefit from their release
* Hamas does not want a cease fire agreement, at least a lasting one. They will ALWAYS be looking to attack Israel. It has been that way since Israel’s creation in 1948.
* Hamas leadership will only negotiate when not doing so will lead to their death.
* Iran loves having Hamas being the bad guy and doing the dirty work with its attacks on Israel.
* The October 7 attacks are just the latest of a series of attacks against Israel by their Middle Eastern enemies. There is a long list of wars and terrorist attacks against Israel.

Basic facts that Ponca Dan doesn’t seem to get:

* Hamas wants to wipe Israel off the face of the earth
* If Hamas could get away with it, it would kill all Jews
* Hamas does not care if Palestinian civilians die. In fact, it considers those people martyrs.
* Most Palestinians fully support Hamas and its actions against Jews
* Hamas leadership wants Palestinian civilians to die - and the more the better - because it turns people (especially Americans) against Israel
* Hamas will not give up the hostages they have unless they massively benefit from their release
* Hamas does not want a cease fire agreement, at least a lasting one. They will ALWAYS be looking to attack Israel. It has been that way since Israel’s creation in 1948.
* Hamas leadership will only negotiate when not doing so will lead to their death.
* Iran loves having Hamas being the bad guy and doing the dirty work with its attacks on Israel.
* The October 7 attacks are just the latest of a series of attacks against Israel by their Middle Eastern enemies. There is a long list of wars and terrorist attacks against Israel.
Sorry, @SUPERPOKES, I just saw this. I don't disagree with a thing you wrote about Hamas, maybe a small nitpick here and there, but basically, I think you nailed it. I'm sure where you and I part company is I maintain you could take virtually every bullet point you articulated, say Zionists where you say Hamas and Hamas where you say Israel and your argument would be just as compelling.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT