ADVERTISEMENT

Israel takes out the garbage

I find it hard to believe. Hamas has been reduced to guerrilla warfare tactics, and you would never find that many guerrillas in the same place at the same time. It most likely is the greatest victory for the IDF in the last 11 months, but I doubt it killed that many.

I find it hard to believe. Hamas has been reduced to guerrilla warfare tactics, and you would never find that many guerrillas in the same place at the same time. It most likely is the greatest victory for the IDF in the last 11 months, but I doubt it killed that many.
Of course you do but any Hamas propaganda article you believe without question. Wonder why?

Reactions: EZ Reyes
Then there's you Dan. Saint judes? Nope, yer too old.

Of course you do but any Hamas propaganda article you believe without question. Wonder why?
I don’t believe any Hamas propaganda article without question. Where we differ is you think any article critical of Israel is Hamas propaganda, even when it comes from Israeli newspapers that are quoting Israeli authorities. I have trouble understanding your inexhaustible devotion to Israel, considering you are an American citizen without discernible connection to that foreign land. Are you Jewish? Israeli double citizen? I can’t figure out how (if at all) your devotion to Israel is connected to your Iranian step-father, in whom by all indication you hold in high esteem, Is he Jewish? Is he aware of your burning desire to nuke his homeland? Does he share that commitment?

I don’t believe any Hamas propaganda article without question. Where we differ is you think any article critical of Israel is Hamas propaganda, even when it comes from Israeli newspapers that are quoting Israeli authorities. I have trouble understanding your inexhaustible devotion to Israel, considering you are an American citizen without discernible connection to that foreign land. Are you Jewish? Israeli double citizen? I can’t figure out how (if at all) your devotion to Israel is connected to your Iranian step-father, in whom by all indication you hold in high esteem, Is he Jewish? Is he aware of your burning desire to nuke his homeland? Does he share that commitment?

Posts like this happen when people are ignorant of world history.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT