ADVERTISEMENT

Israel-Hamas-Iran war

I disagree with the professor. I think it has everything to do with Israel and the illiberal path it is leading our country down. Netanyahu tells our government to ignore the First Amendment and shut down the protests, and it does what he says. Disagree with those opposed to the genocide being inflicted by Israel if you want, but if you support denying them the ability to speak their mind then it is *you* who will be toppling our country and Western Civilization.

I disagree with the professor. I think it has everything to do with Israel and the illiberal path it is leading our country down. Netanyahu tells our government to ignore the First Amendment and shut down the protests, and it does what he says. Disagree with those opposed to the genocide being inflicted by Israel if you want, but if you support denying them the ability to speak their mind then it is *you* who will be toppling our country and Western Civilization.
Dude, violence, promoting violence, disrupting college operations, blocking streets, and outright hate speech aren't protected by the 1st Amendment. WTF? Do you have an Iranian government internet provider or something? Israel hasn't had to tell the US to do anything. That shit can't be tolerated no matter what important thing you think you have to cry about.

GMW3HqBWcAA95Og

Hezbollah attacked a Druze community in the Israeli occupied Golan Heights that's been resisting Israeli occupation for 50 years.

The Druze are also disproportionately influential in Lebanon controlling one of the two most popular TV stations.

So we're to believe with all the potential targets, the Hezbollah targeted a possible ally in expelling the Israeli's?

I guess it's possible Hezbollah wanted to create yet one more enemy, rather than simply attack the enemy they have sworn to wipe off the planet. Right...

• Haha
Reactions: EZ Reyes
Hezbollah attacked a Druze community in the Israeli occupied Golan Heights that's been resisting Israeli occupation for 50 years.

The Druze are also disproportionately influential in Lebanon controlling one of the two most popular TV stations.

So we're to believe with all the potential targets, the Hezbollah targeted a possible ally in expelling the Israeli's?

I guess it's possible Hezbollah wanted to create yet one more enemy, rather than simply attack the enemy they have sworn to wipe off the planet. Right...
Never go full ret@rd:

Tin-Foil-Hat.jpg

Reactions: iasooner24 and 22LR
Lets just say that under the laws of war Israel has a disputed claim to Trump Heights.

When an aggressor loses land in a conflict the defender can lay claim to the land.

"On March 25, 2019, the United States officially recognized the Golan Heights as being under the sovereignty of Israel. Signed into effect by the Trump administration...

On June 16, 2019, Israel announced the establishment of Trump Heights, a planned settlement in the Golan Heights...

In June 2021, Biden administration in the US affirmed that it would continue to maintain the previous administration's policy of recognizing Israeli sovereignty over the Golan Heights." - Wiki

Not all Druze are pro-Syria. Many serve in the IDF.

"Hezbollah denies killing the youngsters but said it had launched strikes on what it said were military targets in nearby areas ..." -Reuters

For Hezbollah the Druze as well as the Sunni are apostates.

Before Dan starts screaming war crime

The distinction principle prohibits parties to a conflict from attacking any civilian objects, including places of worship and religious sites. However, places of worship and religious sites may lose their status as civilian objects and be legally targeted if they become military objectives.

Reactions: LAY THE WOODY
Before Dan starts screaming war crime

The distinction principle prohibits parties to a conflict from attacking any civilian objects, including places of worship and religious sites. However, places of worship and religious sites may lose their status as civilian objects and be legally targeted if they become military objectives.
I miss Dan.

Terrorstinians don't want peace. Israel needs to quit being nice.

It's scorched earth time motherfvckers!
This is the guy that calls people like Dan useful idiots. LMAO

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT