ADVERTISEMENT

ISIS

What happened to no boots on ground? The Big Red One just got orders for Iraq.

Let the crudades part II commence. Time to clense this scurge from the face of the earth.
This post was edited on 9/26 9:25 PM by displacedpoke

Originally posted by ThorOdinson13:

What happened to no boots on ground? The Big Red One just got orders for Iraq.
From the creator of cash for clunkers, we introduce the boots for sneakers initiative. Please have them changed before you get off the plane landing at Baghdad international airport.

At what point when a disease grows too fast and far do you destroy the host and begin again.

Can the President take responsibility for anything.

Seriously, this one is over the top. Everyone else can figure this out with civilian news network information, and he can't get this one right? He needs less talky talky and more pew pew.

LinkBBC

Originally posted by Tulsaaggieson:
Can the President take responsibility for anything.

Seriously, this one is over the top. Everyone else can figure this out with civilian news network information, and he can't get this one right? He needs less talky talky and more pew pew.

Let's see: we have a narcissistic, pathological liar, who's spent six years blaming everything on someone else. He's had intelligence on these bastards for months, but ignored his advisors for political reasons, and now he blames the intelligence agencies for his own "JACK-OFF-IDIOT" incompetence? Makes me want to puke!

Originally posted by imprimis:

Originally posted by ctrawick:
So they run from women on the ground, but what do they do about women in the air?

Going to be some pissed off Islamo-Nazis! LOL!
Her family has disowned her...
I think it was dumb to release her photo in the news. Now the family and her are targets of ISIS. Might just be a damage control type thing.

Now, I'm not one for conspiracy theories, but could she be a propaganda character, like Rosie the Riviter?

Originally posted by Poketologist:
Now, I'm not one for conspiracy theories, but could she be a propaganda character, like Rosie the Riviter?

This administration is too disrespected around the world to have any influence.

As an aside, my mother actually was a "Rosie the Riveter"; she worked for Douglas in OKC during WWII building C-47's.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT