ADVERTISEMENT

Is there a nonstarter for you in terms of your vote?

Reading about Walker paying for a woman's abortion and curious what our more adamant antabortion types think?
I think you now have your answer. At least two of them have admitted they would still support someone they believe to be a child murderer. Maybe some others will admit to this too or just stick with their deflections.

Reactions: davidallen
Ok. So you would now vote for a child murderer.

Thanks for being honest.
Yea it's a tough spot. I disagree with abortion and personally think it is murder but at the same time I understand there is a large group of people that think the opposite. Because of that I am forced to try and come up with a compromise that both sides can live with. I keep thinking one day that will get through your thick skull but a guess you just don't have the ability to see anything but your side of the issue.

Reactions: CoastGuardCowboy
but at the same time I understand there is a large group of people that think the opposite.
Exactly.

Because of that I am forced to try and come up with a compromise that both sides can live with.
And as I've already told you numerous times, we had a compromise and it was a compromise a solid majority of Americans supported. "You" don't have to come up with anything.

I think you now have your answer. At least two of them have admitted they would still support someone they believe to be a child murderer. Maybe some others will admit to this too or just stick with their deflections.
Its a false dichotomy, but nice try. You assume that the other candidate isn't a murderer. I don't know if he's paid for an abortion. But I do know that he believes that killing a fetus up until the cord is cut should be legal, and that is an actual standard I can't abide by. I can forgive a past action. I can't accept crap policy. To rationalize the choice, let me rephrase it:

Do I vote for the supposed "baby killer" or the person who wants to make "baby killing" open and available to anyone. To pretend that there is some other option at this point in the election cycle isn't accurate. But of course, you knew that. But you found something you could pick on the Republicans here about so you narrowed your little pea brain into a singular concept and removed all other variables, like a toddler would do. But well done. You created a 3 page thread. Bravo.

You assume that the other candidate isn't a murderer. I don't know if he's paid for an abortion. But I do know that he believes that killing a fetus up until the cord is cut should be legal, and that is an actual standard I can't abide by.
Do you know of anyone who claims Senator Warnock paid for a woman to have an abortion? Unless you do, why should anyone assume he has and that he is a murderer? No offense, but you are descending into absurdity now.

btw, we are still waiting on some evidence from you that the Senator supports all abortions remaining legal "up until the cord is cut."

To pretend that there is some other option at this point in the election cycle isn't accurate.
There is no need to pretend because clearly there is another option available. One can choose to not support either candidate.

I repeat: the GOP doesn't give two shits about unborn kids. It's all about manipulating the rubes.

Reading about Walker paying for a woman's abortion and curious what our more adamant antabortion types think?

ccp/dnc dave playing gotcha politics

at some point the seal clapper and just dumb AF will be in this thread cheering on commie dave propaganda and proffering the inadmissiblility of television interviews as they pertain to ccp/dnc politicians

thank you for reminding me why you are on ignore
The thread is about Herschel Walker. Are you so culted up you can't deviate from the cult line even in threads about something else?

I suppose I at least have to respect one of them that's truthful about something:

Dana Loesch, a former spokesperson for the National Rifle Association and a former writer and editor for the right-wing media outlet Breitbart, made the position of party leaders clear: “I don’t care if Herschel Walker paid to abort endangered baby eagles,” she said. “I want control of the Senate.”

You also have the alternative of not voting for either candidate.

Instead though, you guys have no problem voting for a guy you believe to be a child murderer (if this allegation is true).

@Syskatine is exactly right.
You are on ignore. How I'm seeing your ignorant post? Anyway, not voting is equivalent to giving a half vote to the evil D candidate. And, of course sys is right - no way this should move the needle.

Anyway, not voting is equivalent to giving a half vote to the evil D candidate.
And voting for the R candidate is giving a whole vote to someone you guys believe to be an evil child murderer.

And, of course sys is right - no way this should move the needle.
He never claimed it "shouldn't" move the needle. He claimed it "wouldn't." And it won't.

Reactions: Syskatine
I support Walker because the total of his opponent makes the picture worse. We're in a dismal mess. Biden promised economic stagnation and higher crime. Walker's opponent is helping Brandon deliver. Just maybe Walker can contribute to a road block.

The thread is about Herschel Walker. Are you so culted up you can't deviate from the cult line even in threads about something else?

this thread is about gotcha politics
and has nothing to do with cult anything
else

you are the dumbest of political tools and it’s easy to see why you go back on ignore as well

this thread is about gotcha politics
and has nothing to do with cult anything
else

you are the dumbest of political tools and it’s easy to see why you go back on ignore as well
Don't forget to stick out your bottom lip!

I wish there was a pithy tweet that could summarize all of the abortion hypocrisy I am aware of.
Putin Dan is a hypocrite on abortion too, as his past posts have shown. I'm starting to think this may be a requirement for right-wingers.

Reactions: Syskatine
I wish there was a pithy tweet that could summarize all of the abortion hypocrisy I am aware of.
Hypocrisy from your side? Yeah, it is limitless. Martha's Vineyard is the prime example, wouldn't you say?

Martha's Vineyard is the prime example, wouldn't you say?
Another one trying to change the conversation.🤣🤣

The answer to your question btw is no, Martha's Vineyard isn't a prime example of hypocrisy from "our side." In fact, it is the opposite.

Exactly.

And as I've already told you numerous times, we had a compromise and it was a compromise a solid majority of Americans supported. "You" don't have to come up with anything.
If that compromise worked why are we in the situation we are in now?

Good grief does @my_2cents or @Syskatine have a life outside of the left? Seems lonely and hollow. T&P for the two of you. Your both certified lefty cult members amazingly the same thing you accuse the other side of and your boy is Trump. Lol I mean this is real life. I love CornPop to fellows these republicans can be awful and still beat your side.

Hypocrisy from your side? Yeah, it is limitless. Martha's Vineyard is the prime example, wouldn't you say?
I cannot think of anything more hypocritical than a bunch of people publicly expressing their moral superior integrity by calling their home a sanctuary for all, and then having a collective mental beakdown when someone strange shows up on their doorstep, calling the National Guard to come take them away from their sanctuary. It turned out they meant it was their sanctuary from having to rub shoulders with those they find beneath their station in life. That's hypocrisy at its finest.

I cannot think of anything more hypocritical than a bunch of people publicly expressing their moral superior integrity by calling their home a sanctuary for all, and then having a collective mental beakdown when someone strange shows up on their doorstep, calling the National Guard to come take them away from their sanctuary. It turned out they meant it was their sanctuary from having to rub shoulders with those they find beneath their station in life.
This isn't what happened at all. You are completely misrepresenting what occurred and are not giving the whole picture. What a shock.

Now, since you are still in your passive aggressive meltdown and don't want to be seen as responding directly to my posts, respond again to your own post as a way of indirectly responding to me! 🤣🤣

Or maybe you could just stay on topic, and actually give your viewpoint on the topic of this thread without the silly deflections. But we both know you can't do that.

• Haha
Reactions: Marocain Poke
This isn't what happened at all. You are completely misrepresenting what occurred and are not giving the whole picture. What a shock.

Now, since you are still in your passive aggressive meltdown and don't want to be seen as responding directly to my posts, respond again to your own post as a way of indirectly responding to me! 🤣🤣

Or maybe you could just stay on topic, and actually give your viewpoint on the topic of this thread without the silly deflections. But we both know you can't do that.
That is not what happened? If you say that is not what happened, provide your version so we can all be as enlightened as you seem to think you are.

That is not what happened? If you say that is not what happened, provide your version so we can all be as enlightened as you seem to think you are.
Not on this thread. This thread isn't about the migrants. You want an answer to this, go ask it on one of the other migrant threads or create a new one. Or maybe just read my previous posts on those threads about this political stunt.

Why do you right-wingers keep trying your hardest to change the topic of this thread and/or deflect? Clearly, this topic has made you all very uncomfortable.

• Haha
Reactions: Marocain Poke
Not on this thread. This thread isn't about the migrants. You want an answer to this, go ask it on one of the other migrant threads or create a new one. Or maybe just read my previous posts on those threads about this political stunt.

Why do you right-wingers keep trying your hardest to change the topic of this thread and/or deflect? Clearly, this topic has made you all very uncomfortable.

In other words you got nothing to support your position.

• Haha
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT