ADVERTISEMENT

Is there a nonstarter for you in terms of your vote?

The non-starter in terms of my vote is there is no one I would vote for, and that's why I don't vote. It's not as if Walker is the only hypocritical politician. They're all hypocrites, compulsive liars and completely morally unreliable. An example on the left would be Bernie Sanders and AOC who vote for more war. You have already offered an example on the right, but there are plenty more where that came from, it's a limitless list. The difference between you and me on this issue is you only see it where you want to see it, where you think it gives you a gotcha advantage, while I see it everywhere I look.

• Haha
Reactions: ClintonDavidScott
The non-starter in terms of my vote is there is no one I would vote for, and that's why I don't vote. It's not as if Walker is the only hypocritical politician. They're all hypocrites, compulsive liars and completely morally unreliable. An example on the left would be Bernie Sanders and AOC who vote for more war. You have already offered an example on the right, but there are plenty more where that came from, it's a limitless list. The difference between you and me on this issue is you only see it where you want to see it, where you think it gives you a gotcha advantage, while I see it everywhere I look.

Is this your monthly I’m-smarter-than-the-voters diatribe of nothingness? Hahahahaha.

Carry on

Don't ask the leftist to think for themselves, it gives them a headache.
What sort of disturbed me about this thread is the appearance that respondents are making arguments that accept the premise. One should always reject the premise of a leftist as false until proven true beyond a reasonable doubt. Remember the Russia Russia Russia falsehood. This is straight up Alinsky tactics as well as racism from the left.

Rule 4 "Make the enemy live up to its own book of rules."

And we see the left is willing to create false narratives to create the environment where 4 comes into play. See Trump, Romney,McCain, Cain and probably here with Walker.

What sort of disturbed me about this thread is the appearance that respondents are making arguments that accept the premise. One should always reject the premise of a leftist as false until proven true beyond a reasonable doubt. Remember the Russia Russia Russia falsehood. This is straight up Alinsky tactics as well as racism from the left.
Lol Trump hung out Ukraine if they wouldn't publicly investigate Biden. He was gonna leave them at Putin's mercy.

He sodomozed Putin in Helsinki before the whole world.

Putin endorsed Trump.

Never, ever, ever listen to the Cult's narratives. This post is a good example of their constant deception.

God the desperation is so thick. The DNC is now paying candidate family members big bucks to betray their loved ones.
And the forged receipt.... what a desperate move, holding it back and waiting until the nominee is picked and it's October, lol.

sorry whole foods GIF by South Park

Look at them. Imagine these people in charge.

I think the only reason any of those people want to "be in charge" is so they can keep people like you from inteferring in their lives. The best alternative is for none of you to be in charge - that there is nothing to be in charge of - and you can live your collectivist lifetyle to your heart's content, they can live their collectivist lifestyles to their hearts' content, and all of you leave me the hell alone!

Oh the horror. I bet they had a church picnic afterward. They probably hugged and loved on each other in a non sexual way. They might have voluntarily raised money for homeless outreach and women's shelters. Pure evil I say

Hine ma Tov
Psalm 133:
1 How good and pleasant it is
when God’s people live together in unity!
2 It is like precious oil poured on the head,
running down on the beard,
running down on Aaron’s beard,
down on the collar of his robe.
3 It is as if the dew of Hermon
were falling on Mount Zion.
For there the Lord bestows his blessing,
even life forevermore.

There is a lot that could be said about this, but I think it is important to note that we don't know at this point if this allegation is true. Walker denies it. Any further discussion on this topic should always keep this in mind.

With that said, . . .

You're suggesting he did something wrong? It would be like saying Biden can't propose raising taxes because he paid only the minimum in the past.
What’s worse someone that votes conservative and is a hypocrite…….or a leftist who votes for everything we disagree with? Unfortunate, but easy choice for someone who leans right. It would be my hope Walker wins and gets beat out in a future primary.
Is it just me or does anyone else find leftists trying to lecture anyone on hypocrisy hilarious?

Walker is a very flawed candidate, just as the Democrat candidate is but I'm supposed to not support Walker because he is flawed?
Simple question for all three of you. If this allegation is true, do you believe Walker paid to murder another human being, in this case, his own child?

There is a lot that could be said about this, but I think it is important to note that we don't know at this point if this allegation is true. Walker denies it. Any further discussion on this topic should always keep this in mind.

With that said, . . .

Simple question for all three of you. If this allegation is true, do you believe Walker paid to murder another human being, in this case, his own child?
Put the pipe away. 🤣

With that said, . . .

In all honesty, I'd be more annoyed that he lied about it, if its true, than that he did it. Its legal today to get an abortion, so why would I hold someone in contempt for doing something completely legal even if I disagreed with it.

With that said, . . .

I do. Walker is probably a bad person. Warnock would vote for the murder of babies in mass and is the much greater evil to the world because of it.

I do. Walker is probably a bad person.
A murderer of his own child according to you now. So, are you still supporting him . . . you would vote for a person who actually paid to murder his own child?

This will blow your mind... Pro-abortion people sometimes begin to feel heartsick about abortion, come to their senses and become pro-life. It often happens because of a personal experience.
Valid point.

However, Walker has never claimed that he became anti-choice because of his personal experience dealing with an abortion. Indeed, he is claiming he didn't pay for the abortion.

So if he did, he is clearly lying. On top of that, you can't claim this is what led him to his position on this issue when he doesn't even make that claim.

So I'll take this as a yes. You still support a man who could be a murderer of his own child. Wow.

At least you are honest.
I’m honestly sad for you. You will meet your maker some day. Do some actual deep reflection before you do so. This charade you are attempting is quite pathetic. I think you are just trying to convince yourself you aren’t a bad person.

If the allegation is true though, do you believe he paid to murder his own child?
Don't know, but I'm not an abortion extremist so without details of the said abortion, I don't know if I'd believe that. I have long supported abortion being legal to the point of viability, so in Walker's case, when was the abortion performed? How far along was the pregnancy?

But I find it strange that you, who clearly doesn't believe that abortion is murder, are trying to foster an argument and standard that you have no desire to hold yourself or the other candidate to. Plus. if this was an issue for me, who would I vote for instead? His opposition has stated that he believes abortion should be legal right up till the cord is cut. That to me is every bit an extremist view as the thought that all abortions should be illegal. And if I did believe that all abortion is murder, would I rather vote for the candidate that had committed one such murder in the past when it was legal to do so, or the candidate that would sanction the activity going forward? That's a no brainer.

• Haha
Reactions: davidallen
I’m honestly sad for you. You will meet your maker some day. Do some actual deep reflection before you do so. This charade you are attempting is quite pathetic. I think you are just trying to convince yourself you aren’t a bad person.
So all you have left are personal attacks and religious scare tactics huh? Typical.

btw, I have engaged in deep reflection as it relates to this issue. Still do. You and I just disagree. Not all Christans (or people of faith) agree on this issue, regardless of what the religious right tells you. Indeed, as it relates to the Georgia Senate election, Raphael Warnock is a Christian minister.

Last edited:
Don't know, but I'm not an abortion extremist so without details of the said abortion, I don't know if I'd believe that. I have long supported abortion being legal to the point of viability, so in Walker's case, when was the abortion performed? How far along was the pregnancy?
Fair enough. You don't know if you believe that abortion is murder, and I agree with you. It appears you and I share a similar position on abortion.

But I find it strange that you, who clearly doesn't believe that abortion is murder, are trying to foster an argument and standard that you have no desire to hold yourself or the other candidate to.
I'm not fostering a standard. I'm simply applying the standard that those who are anti-choice use when they claim abortion is murder. It is there own standard, therefore, they are accountable to it.

Plus. if this was an issue for me, who would I vote for instead?
You could simply vote for neither and instead vote for a candidate who is consistent with your standard. Or not vote at all.

His opposition has stated that he believes abortion should be legal right up till the cord is cut.
A legal right in all instances?

So all you have left are personal attacks and religious scare tactics huh? Typical.

btw, I have engaged in deep reflection as it relates to this issue. Still do. You and I just disagree. Not all Christans (or people of faith) agree on this issue, regardless of what the religious right tells you. Indeed, as it relates to the Georgia Senate election, Ralph Warnock is a Christian minister.
🤣

With that said, . . .

The obvious answer would be yes but according to the law at that time it was legal. Imagine that a law that allows the killing of a human being. You would think we could agree that is wrong and work together to dramatically reduce the number but I guess not.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT