ADVERTISEMENT

Is Obama trying to start a war so....

CIA says it happened so the MSM runs with with it. Meanwhile I think I've seen that the FBI, AG, DHS have said there's no proof? Is that right?
The Obama presidency was founded on lies and sustained itself on lies. The CIA is just following the script.

Reactions: Medic007
The Obama presidency was founded on lies and sustained itself on lies. The CIA is just following the script.

Well, the CIA has been FOS since well before Obama. We can start with its first successful overthrow when they placed the Shah in Iran. I'm sorry but I cannot help but think Iran would be completely different today had they not interfered. I think it would be closer to western culture.

Well, the CIA has been FOS since well before Obama. We can start with its first successful overthrow when they placed the Shah in Iran. I'm sorry but I cannot help but think Iran would be completely different today had they not interfered. I think it would be closer to western culture.

But then again, "woulda, coulda, shoulda". Leave revisionist history to the revisionists.

Are you talking about 1953 when they replaced Mosaddegh with Pahlavi or 1979 when Carter replaced Pahlavi with the brutal Mullah, or both?

Reactions: Medic007
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT