ADVERTISEMENT

Is it possible

shortbus

Heisman Winner
May 29, 2001
Edmond, OK
www.rankallstars.com
that an entire political party and a half, as well as multiple branches of government, and the entire mainstream media, are desperately grasping at anything they can no matter how flimsy to remove Trump from power because their corruption is on such a massive scale that it could destroy literally all of them and fundamentally change our political system forever?

I just can’t for the life of me understand how this type of behavior has become not just acceptable, but encouraged.

What else could it be?

Trump is a corrupt **** maybe?

Politics is corrupt no matter who it is. An honest person can go to Washington and will end up either broken or corrupted. Trump is the first person that has gone to Washington and tried to take on the Washington Cartel all others were either already part of the cartel or beholding to the cartel.

that an entire political party and a half, as well as multiple branches of government, and the entire mainstream media, are desperately grasping at anything they can no matter how flimsy to remove Trump from power because their corruption is on such a massive scale that it could destroy literally all of them and fundamentally change our political system forever?

I just can’t for the life of me understand how this type of behavior has become not just acceptable, but encouraged.

What else could it be?
It’s just sad how desperate the left is.

What else could it be?
It's called desperation.

I’ll concede that Trump may be corrupt (find a real estate developer anywhere, let alone NYC that hasn’t had some shady dealings) but the opposition to him is such a shitstorm of anti-American, freedom hating, constitution-wrecking zealots that I find it hard to believe that’s the driving force in their zerg rush of “he’s corrupt/offensive/Putin’s puppet/sexist/racist/etc” accusations and “scandals”.

I caught the opening of “Meet the Press” last week and the byline was “A Democracy in Crisis”. I didn’t know the republic could be in crisis after a phone call.....and if it really was in crisis, I’d think those loyal saviors in the Democratic Party would have already held a vote to impeach Trump in order to resolve the crisis facing our very existence as a nation.....but they haven’t....for some reason.

Trump is a corrupt **** maybe?
Sure. I’m guessing his real estate days toed the ethics line quite tight and I’m sure he crossed it. Right now though, he seems to be exposing Washington (some Rs and most of the Ds).

Nice having you back!

Excuse making in this thread is embarrassing. For the hard working honest Pokes at least.

I expect Goons, having clearly shown they have no ****ing honor whatsoever, to make desperate excuses for incompetent douche baggery. Well, Harry too... And Imprimis with his syphillis addled brain... Him too.

Excuse making in this thread is embarrassing. For the hard working honest Pokes at least.

I expect Goons, having clearly shown they have no ****ing honor whatsoever, to make desperate excuses for incompetent douche baggery. Well, Harry too... And Imprimis with his syphillis addled brain... Him too.

Go Whorns.

Reactions: Syskatine

Cool story.

Tell us what Civil Rights mean to you.

What else could it be?

@MegaPoke - Savor it my man. For the true believers such as yourself there are rough days ahead.

And could you take out the trash? This place reeks of crimson and cream trailer park trash.

Reactions: Syskatine
If you want a conversation, a real give and take, it would only be possible face to face.
You have zero interest in having that conversation in this forum as demonstrated daily.

If
1. you stuck around instead of being a puss, and

2. Weren't trying to outdo the Captain InsaneO brigade of current leftists occupants, then

We could Shirley speak like learned gentlemen here.

But 1 is a no-go, and based on your occasional drive-bys, 2 is up in the air.

Reactions: Ostatedchi
Possible.

Or... he could be wrong.
If
1. you stuck around instead of being a puss, and

2. Weren't trying to outdo the Captain InsaneO brigade of current leftists occupants, then

We could Shirley speak like learned gentlemen here.

But 1 is a no-go, and based on your occasional drive-bys, 2 is up in the air.

1. He works for google, and not in a cubicle. He's not a puss, his time is valuable and there's little incentive to wallow around in dumbassery with you.

You don't "speak like learned gentlemen" as we've discussed. Your writing is tedious, pedantic, pretentious, and rarely resonates. If you had your own ideas or theories it would make it more interesting, but you seem to only troll and attack dissenting posters. If you could set aside your bitch nature and participate in good faith it would improve the board and help you improve your mental processes.

Possible.

Or... he could be wrong.

1. He works for google, and not in a cubicle. He's not a puss, his time is valuable and there's little incentive to wallow around in dumbassery with you.

You don't "speak like learned gentlemen" as we've discussed. Your writing is tedious, pedantic, pretentious, and rarely resonates. If you had your own ideas or theories it would make it more interesting, but you seem to only troll and attack dissenting posters. If you could set aside your bitch nature and participate in good faith it would improve the board and help you improve your mental processes.

Lotta words lawyer.

source.gif

Enjoy while you can... Only so much of the Sooner stench I can stand.
They won me over pretty quickly. But they have been advised about our collective attitude change towards them that will occur as Bedlam approaches.

Anyway, good to see you.

Reactions: davidallen
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT