ADVERTISEMENT

Is Government Pressuring Social Media Companies To Ban Users A Violation Of The First Amendment?

I agree with you. The government cannot compel someone else to sensor you for itself without it violating the first amendment.

The disagreement will most likely center around the company's right to do what it wishes, but the counter to that is government pressuring the company means the company is not acting on its own.

Question: Would the journalist have been banned had Biden not intervened?
2nd Question: Is that question even relevant?

Reactions: OUSOONER67

Seems to me it is and this is an open and shut case.
It is but when there's no one to hold these scum pukes accountable- it doesn't matter.

We are seeing a lawless tyranny of a regime and it only gets worse

Reactions: OUSOONER67
Jesus dude.

I generally agreed with you and you still feel compelled to insult.

Specific facts do matter, asshat.
Having experienced the judicial system over the years has taught me one thing, reality is often meaningless in the court room.
Not trying to insult anyone but watching the BS that took place and is still taking place in the courtroom during my daughters divorce has severely tainted my opinion of our current judicial system. That low life POS can lie, cheat and steal without the slightest repercussions. I’m 25k into so far and will probably end up spending another 25k just to get the truth out. Our judicial system has been turned into nothing more than legalized theft by attorneys.

• Haha
Reactions: CowboyJD
Having experienced the judicial system over the years has taught me one thing, reality is often meaningless in the court room.
Not trying to insult anyone but watching the BS that took place and is still taking place in the courtroom during my daughters divorce has severely tainted my opinion of our current judicial system. That low life POS can lie, cheat and steal without the slightest repercussions. I’m 25k into so far and will probably end up spending another 25k just to get the truth out. Our judicial system has been turned into nothing more than legalized theft by attorneys.
Not trying to insult anyone, but you’re a legalized thief.

Yeah…okay.

No such thing as an open and shut case, but if blocking users from an official twitter account and banning a reporters from the press room are 1A violations, then this clearly is.

Reactions: iasooner2000

Of course they are. Why do you think they wanted a Ministry of Truth Czarina when it was announced Musk was going to buy twatter. They don't want Conservatives to have free speech.

57405597-10782807-image-a-22_1651691331526.jpg

• Angry
Reactions: iasooner2000
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT