ADVERTISEMENT

Is BLM ruining sports? Here's a few thoughts by other African Americans

OSU_Sports_Nut

All-American
Gold Member
Aug 5, 2001
Tulsa
Great advice from Morgan Freeman on how to end racism (listen to this 1 minute interview).

1) Here is the radio show The Hamilton Corner which goes into great depth about the Black Lives Matter organization.

https://rumble.com/vcu1wx-mirror-the-blm-connection-to-witchcraft.html

2) Here are some African Americans regarding racism and Black Lives Matter (BLM). These two brothers are hilarious and always speak the truth. If you haven't figured it out, I love watching the Hodge twins!

3) Amir Odom is starting to grow a large following because he's a young and openly gay black man who doesn't support the Black Lives Matter organization.

4) Many people have probably heard of Candace Owens. I really hope she runs for office in the Senate.

Last edited:
The Scripps Howard Foundation awarded Whitlock its National Journalism Award for commentary on March 7, 2008. Whitlock was the first sportswriter to win the award. He is also African American.

WHITLOCK: USA OR NBA? THAT IS AN EASY CHOICE FOR ME

by JASON WHITLOCK

I skipped most of Game 1 of the NBA Finals.

I can’t take it anymore. The kneeling. Black Lives Matter splashed across the court. The finger-wagging, self-righteous commercials. The “Vote” T-shirts. The silly slogans on the back of the jerseys.

But more than any of that, it’s the LeBron James worship that made me check out. It started in the last five minutes of the Western Conference Finals. I turned my TV off.

I tried to re-engage Wednesday night. LeBron James vs. the Miami Heat is interesting. Pat Riley’s system vs. James and Anthony Davis. That’s a fascinating dichotomy.

And then one player, Heat reserve Meyers Leonard, stood for the national anthem. One player had the balls to disagree with the groupthink. One player. A player unlikely to take the court.

Basketball is my first love. My dad used to take me and my brother to the Indianapolis Fairgrounds to see the Indiana Pacers play in the ABA. We sat up high in the cheap seats. I loved Darnell Hillman’s afro and dunks.

By my teen years, I was a full-blown Pacers nut job. I stayed up late and listened to games on the radio. Love of the Pacers sparked my love of newspapers. I read about the Pacers in the Indianapolis Star and the Indianapolis News. I called broadcaster Bob Lamey’s radio show to criticize the Pacers’ lame moves. Billy Knight and Alex English were two of my favorite players.

Eventually Magic Johnson joined the NBA and I became his biggest fan. I’ve loved professional basketball for 50 years.

LeBron James is destroying my love for the game. James, Nike and China have dragged the NBA into a racial propaganda war with the United States as the opposition.

I feel like I’m being forced to choose between love of country and love of basketball.

That’s not a hard choice for me. I choose America. I can survive without the NBA. The NBA apparently can’t survive without pleasing communist-run China.

That’s what’s going on here. American basketball fans are no longer a priority for the NBA. That’s the difference between LeBron James and Michael Jordan as it relates to political activism.

When Jordan was in his prime, Nike cared about the American shoe market. Jordan stayed away from polarizing political issues because he wanted everyone in America to buy his shoes. Jordan was America First. LeBron is a Global Citizen. He wants everyone in China to buy his shoes. That’s why his marketing plan includes smearing America as inherently racist and ignoring China’s blatant anti-black racism and human rights abuses.

Jordan increased the popularity of the NBA here at home. LeBron has decreased the game’s popularity here at home in hopes of increasing its appeal in Asia. The calculus may increase James’ wealth, but it diminishes his legacy in the mind of most American sports fans.

I can’t take it right now. It’s hard to watch NBA games. I’ve watched the Bubble with the audio turned low so it’s easy for me to ignore the self-righteous commercials and the worship of James, George Floyd, Jacob Blake and Breonna Taylor.

I don’t dislike James or Floyd, Blake and Taylor. I just don’t believe in treating them like they’re Martin Luther King Jr., Rosa Parks or Medgar Evars.

I hope the NFL doesn’t put me in a similar position as the NBA. At least a majority of the NFL players aren’t taking a knee during the anthem. At least Black Lives Matter, a Marxist, anti-religion organization, isn’t scrawled across football fields.

If I have to choose between love of country and love of sports, I’m going to choose the United States of America.

Last night, I watched bits and pieces of the first half of Heat-Lakers. I skipped the entire second half. Black Lives Matter and Antifa are burning down a country I love. I’m not going to support a group of pampered millionaires who support the anarchists destroying the country that made them rich.

Last edited:
Why is racism and the BLM organization being pushed by the left and the media right before every election? Why are they trying to divide this country? Did you know that Trump was never considered a racist before he ran for office? Did you know he was a major Democratic donor for Jesse Jackson's presidential run twice? Here are a few videos everybody should watch.

1) Chris Wallace asked Trump the same "white supremacists" question in March 2016! -MSM is irredeemable

2) Trump condemns white supremacists

3) Trump: Let me be clear, I condemn the KKK, white supremacists and the Proud Boys

JOE BIDEN
1) Now let's hear from Joe Biden, who we all know is a perfect saint, expressing how he really feels. I'll bet most people will not be able to stomach watching more than one minute.

2) Judge Joe Brown goes off on Joe Biden for his first hand account of Joe's racism AND also goes after Kamala Harris.

3) Trump vs Biden on RACISM

Last edited:
This is why they hate Trump and label him a racist.

But let's not take Trump at his word and listen to some African Americans on their experience and interactions with Donald Trump

1) Judge Joe Brown on Trump not being a racist

2) Steve Harvey on the Donald Trump Visit

3) I was voting for Biden but this changed my mind to Trump (a black man's perspective).

4) Interviews with African Americans regarding Trump

5) Trump rallies (Blexit) vs BLM rallies

6) Black Republicans and the history of the KKK.

7) I thought black lives matter. I guess only sometimes.

8) Malcolm X gave this warning to the black community almost 60 years ago.

9) The left has accused Trump and other Republicans as being racist for wanting to require some type of ID when voting. Anytime the left disagrees with you they call you a racist, but let's dig a little bit deeper into this topic.

The Democratic party's big push is to eliminate any kind of voter ID laws. Their argument is that the black community cannot get a driver's license or FREE voter ID at the local DMV. As a minority myself, I find this VERY OFFENSIVE and RACIST (as do many others). It's similar to Biden saying poor (black) kids are almost as smart as white kids.

In other words, they're insinuating the black community is too dumb to figure it out. How does this not sound racist to you? Listen when he interviews the black community and how they take offense to him even asking if they have a driver's license (starts at about 1:30).

Last edited:
Get to know Donald Trump before he ever became president. It doesn't sound like he's changed much. Instead, he is following through with what he said he would do by putting America first.

1) 1980s: How Donald Trump Created Donald Trump

2) Donald Trump: "I don't want to be president" - entire 1987 CNN interview (Larry King Live)

3) 2000s: 'Apprentice' Helps Donald Trump Finally Launch A White House Bid

4) Trump calls out the corrupt system before the 2016 election and it is why the media, career politicians, and so many powerful people hated him.

Last edited:
Here is what Trump has done for the black community & other minorities. Don't take my word for it, do your own research.

1) opportunity zones

2) funding for all black colleges

3) criminal justice reform

4) school vouchers

5) lowest unemployment rate for the black & Hispanic communities (before Covid-19)

6) inner city Envision Centers

7) executive order on police reform (National database, banning choke holds, responding to scenes with other clinical professionals, and so much more)

8) healthcare reform (executive order to keep pre-existing condition coverage, executive order for healthcare cost transparency, executive order fo the right to try for terminally ill patients, executive order to help lower drug prices by using pharmaceutical favored nation status costs)

Trump: School choice is today's civil rights issue

Trump signs executive order on police reform

Last edited:
Let's learn more about the REAL Joe Biden. The reason why most people haven't seen these videos is because Google, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, and many others take down these videos immediately. That is Nazi style censorship and a way for the far LEFT to create a narrative. And most people are NOT doing their own research and therefore many believe these lies.

1) Here are some clips of Joe Biden speaking freely on how he feels about black people.

2) Joe Biden is creepy with kids and females. Have you ever searched using Joe Biden and sniffing, groping, or kissing? I'll bet you won't make it past the first minute of this video either.

3) Girl Admits That Joe Biden Pinched Her Nipple When She was Only Eight

https://djhjmedia.com/steven/girl-a...r-nipple-when-she-was-only-eight-video-proof/

4) Here are all the times Joe Biden has been accused of acting inappropriately toward women and girls

https://www.businessinsider.com/joe-biden-allegations-women-2020-campaign-2019-6

5) Joe Biden bragging about his Ukraine quid pro quo.

6) Joe Biden admitting his dealings with Ukraine in a leaked secret recording of his conversations.

7) New York Post article regarding leaked tapes between Joe Biden and the President of Ukraine.

8) Joe Biden is confused.

9) Joe Biden admitting to massive voter fraud before the 2020 election.

10) We should always listen to the mainstream media because they don't lie or stretch the truth.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT