ADVERTISEMENT

IRS Job Posting: Must Be Willing To Use Deadly Force

Busing and flying in military aged illegals from all countries daily, weaponizing
The DOJ and FBI- CIA already was toast, recruiting antifa, iRS stockpiling ammo and recruiting agents to carry,purging our police and military of all that resist the shots,
Making our military woke and weak, our govt in cahoots with the tyrannical UN and their huge army- They are building maybe the biggest army in the world to use against us - my question is...is there no one fighting for WTP? WTF is our military doing- has it been taken over As well?

Is it really just WTP who have to take on this behemoth ourselves? Really?

Reactions: SoonerRedYukon101
Are you crazy? Of course I didn't read the description!
Most here would be ineligible:

Other Medical Requirements: You must possess emotional and mental stability. Any condition that would hinder full, efficient performance of the duties of this position or that would cause an individual to be a hazard to himself/herself or to others is disqualifying.

Other Medical Requirements: You must possess emotional and mental stability. Any condition that would hinder full, efficient performance of the duties of this position or that would cause an individual to be a hazard to himself/herself or to others is disqualifying.
Yeah, that’ll keep the crazies out for sure.

• Love
Reactions: SoonerRedYukon101

Whew!!!! At least we won’t have any more liberals at the IRS.

This should (but won't) restrict any liberals from applying. I don't know one that is emotionally and mentally stable.

00af3460b8847c0c.jpeg

Hiring 87K people willing to use deadly force for the salary the feds are willing to pay under the current administration. Not sure who was smoking what when this one was thought up. The chances of this ever getting off the ground with any meaningful presence are less than winning the lottery or Yellowstone erupting tomorrow.
GMAFB and people are worried about this to the level OMG the sky is falling.

• Haha
Reactions: davidallen
Hiring 87K people willing to use deadly force for the salary the feds are willing to pay under the current administration. Not sure who was smoking what when this one was thought up. The chances of this ever getting off the ground with any meaningful presence are less than winning the lottery or Yellowstone erupting tomorrow.
GMAFB and people are worried about this to the level OMG the sky is falling.

I think you're right. It would never occur to Antifa or BLM operatives to apply.

I may be wrong but I don't think every IRS auditor is an armed investigator. I would expect IRS investigators who are responsible for assisting in the investigation and apprehension of bad guys who are involved in things like organized crime or drugs to be armed like any other federal law enforcement officer ( FBI, ATF, DEA, etc).

I think you're right. It would never occur to Antifa or BLM operatives to apply.
You really believe the government has the ability to hire, train, and mobilize 87K people in the two years remaining in Biden’s administration? Especially the individuals you mention. Hell it would take that long just to do background checks.

Call someone and try to get anything done with Feds. It took 5 days for an outsourced entity dealing with my Medicare to call me back. It literally took six months to get an address change response from the IRS.

I get the concerns but Conspiracy theorist need to settle down a little.

Last edited:
I may be wrong but I don't think every IRS auditor is an armed investigator. I would expect IRS investigators who are responsible for assisting in the investigation and apprehension of bad guys who are involved in things like organized crime or drugs to be armed like any other federal law enforcement officer ( FBI, ATF, DEA, etc).
I appreciate you making the effort but these guys won't bother to even read the job title let alone the job description.

I rehab houses down here in San Antone. Several years ago I was approached by a code compliance officer with a badge on his belt and his chest all puffed out like he was some kind of John Wayne sheriff. A real badge on his belt. I laughed the idiot off the lot. Needless to say, I had a good talk with code compliance at the highest level, they will never bother me again. Moral of my story is an uneducated public can and should be laughed off. Kid had a badge 😂

Last edited:
You really believe the government has the ability to hire, train, and mobilize 87K people in the two years remaining in Biden’s administration? Especially the individuals you mention. Hell it would take that long just to do background checks.

Call someone and try to get anything done with Feds. It took 5 days for an outsourced entity dealing with my Medicare to call me back. It literally took six months to get an address change response from the IRS.

Not going to take 2 years to hire an 87,000 person goon squad to do the bidding of the DNC.

I rehab houses down here in San Antone. Several years ago I was approached by a code compliance officer with a badge on his belt and his chest all puffed out like he was some kind of John Wayne sheriff. A real badge on his belt. I laughed the idiot off the lot. Needless to say, I had a good talk with code compliance at the highest level, they will never bother me again. Moral of my story is an uneducated public can and should be laughed off. Kid had a badge 😂
I have seen more than one building inspector in greater OKC show up at a jobsite packing heat. They seem to think it makes them look more important.

Reactions: OUSOONER67

Disregard what I believe and disregard your emotional problem with what you call conspiricy theorists. Let’s assume you’re right and they can’t get the whole 87,000 hired in time. What’s your acceptable number of extra armed IRS agents patrolling the populace? At what point would you, a seriously non-conspiricy theorist, say maybe there’s government overreach. And what would be your plan to disarm the gun toting IRS agents that you found to be an excessive number?

I have seen more than one building inspector in greater OKC show up at a jobsite packing heat. They seem to think it makes them look more important.
Ain't seen an inspector packin heat down here yet. They sure act the act though. Lotta greenies right now, why I hired a real engineer to bypass the city and the barney fife's with badges. 😂

Reactions: CowboyTanker
Disregard what I believe and disregard your emotional problem with what you call conspiricy theorists. Let’s assume you’re right and they can’t get the whole 87,000 hired in time. What’s your acceptable number of extra armed IRS agents patrolling the populace? At what point would you, a seriously non-conspiricy theorist, say maybe there’s government overreach. And what would be your plan to disarm the gun toting IRS agents that you found to be an excessive number?

We'll agree to disagree on this one. Personally I am not worried about this one but if it happens I will deal it accordingly.

Reactions: LAY THE WOODY
The IRS Criminal Investigation Division deals with things like search warrants and arrests, so being armed makes sense. I don't think the bill calls for an additional 87,000 agents in the Criminal Investigation Division.

You know who else has their own law enforcement? BNSF. They are armed and have federal police powers. The likelihood of anyone on this board encountering a BNSF cop in the wild is infinitesimally small, unless you're a shitbag doing something very nefarious. Same with the IRS CI agents. Unless you're part of something like organized crime or a drug cartel, your chances of encountering an armed IRS agent is infinitesimally small.

The IRS Criminal Investigation Division deals with things like search warrants and arrests, so being armed makes sense. I don't think the bill calls for an additional 87,000 agents in the Criminal Investigation Division.

You know who else has their own law enforcement? BNSF. They are armed and have federal police powers. The likelihood of anyone on this board encountering a BNSF cop in the wild is infinitesimally small, unless you're a shitbag doing something very nefarious. Same with the IRS CI agents. Unless you're part of something like organized crime or a drug cartel, your chances of encountering an armed IRS agent is infinitesimally small.
So, shit britches and his calamity of yeast infections are just trying to scare folk?

I had a thought: if the application tells potential candidates they must be willing to use deadly force I wonder if it also asks if they’re willing to be on the receiving end of deadly force as well. I’m pretty sure the bullets could come back just as fast as they’re fired.

Reactions: LAY THE WOODY
I had a thought: if the application tells potential candidates they must be willing to use deadly force I wonder if it also asks if they’re willing to be on the receiving end of deadly force as well. I’m pretty sure the bullets could come back just as fast as they’re fired.
  • "Maintain a level of fitness necessary to effectively respond to life-threatening situations on the job.
  • Carry a firearm and be willing to use deadly force, if necessary.
  • Be willing and able to participate in arrests, execution of search warrants, and other dangerous assignments."

• "Maintain a level of fitness necessary to effectively respond to life-threatening situations on the job.
  • Carry a firearm and be willing to use deadly force, if necessary.
  • Be willing and able to participate in arrests, execution of search warrants, and other dangerous assignments."
Maintaining the necessary fitness does not necessarily apply when the guy is shooting back at you. It’s just a random thought I had. I think that one question by itself will appeal to a certain type of “bully” personality, not particularly one I’d want to enforce a law by obeying orders without question. I think this whole thing is a terrible, horrible idea. Unfortunately my opinion has not been asked for by those with power.

Yep, in Texas before the Railroads had their own Police they were under the Texas Rangers known as Special Rangers and got their Police Powers from the Rangers but were not actually Rangers. And as Medic said you would never be likely to run into one unless you were doing something illegal on Railroad Property.
Here is a badge I used to have that came from a retired Special Ranger. Was made by Haltom of Ft. Worth and was sterling silver.

FZ6kcHCXwAItzk2

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT