ADVERTISEMENT

Irony keeps getting more iron

Seriously?

Just the usual leftist trash doing trash things...

@davidallen @Syskatine @my_2cents

Why is the leader of the democratic party buying tax the rich dresses from someone who doesn't pay their employees or taxes? This seems like a reoccurring theme.

Just the usual leftist trash doing trash things...

@davidallen @Syskatine @my_2cents

Why is the leader of the democratic party buying tax the rich dresses from someone who doesn't pay their employees or taxes? This seems like a reoccurring theme.
Questions, so many questions....

What did Joe do again? Did you know Ally was frauding with her GoFundMe when you suggested folks donate? Are you sure your tailor has paid his taxes? How about your lawn guy?

• Haha
Reactions: Marocain Poke
That POS designer is a thief. Didn’t pay taxes that were withheld from employees checks.

@davidallen - why do you and this designer have no ethics or morals????? All about the Benjamins and nothing else matters. Sell your soul to make a buck.....disgusting
This is your best work. It's pitiful, but improving.

What did Joe do again? Did you know Ally was frauding with her GoFundMe when you suggested folks donate? Are you sure your tailor has paid his taxes? How about your lawn guy?
Is he a sitting US Congressperson advocating to tax the rich? This is what we mean when it is said you have a double standard. You defend Democrats with ridiculous comments like that above.

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton

Uh dave, I'm not attending expensive galas while wearing an expensive dress that says tax the rich provided by someone who apparently doesn't pay their taxes. I know exactly why you see nothing wrong in that scenario.

Deer lowered, you seem kinda sensitive about this.... to summarize:

Meds: "Hey you should try and do something for reals like my good friend Ally. Give money to her GoFundMe."
Me: "Cool, will look into it and make a donation."
<time passes>
Me: "Hey man, what is up with her and those other folks. Is Ally scamming?"
<time passes>
Meds: "You should ask her. I don't think she handled it well."
<time passes>
Meds: "REEEEEEEEE - AOC wore a dress from a designer who is behind in her taxes. REEEEEEEEEE"
Me" "Shit man, that seems kinda odd. You expect AOC to vet the tax status of everyone she interacts with? Given that very high bar how do you explain your pal Ally frauding?"

Meds: "Hey you should try and do something for reals like my good friend Ally. Give money to her GoFundMe."
<time passes>
<time passes>
<time passes>
Meds: "REEEEEEEEE - AOC wore a dress from a designer who is behind in her taxes. REEEEEEEEEE"
Me" "Shit man, that seems kinda odd. You expect AOC to vet the tax status of everyone she interacts with? Given that very high bar how do you explain your pal Ally frauding?"
Link? I don't see one in this reply, @davidallen.

<time passes>
<time passes>
<time passes>
You also might want to review the factual posting history. Wink.

Here's an actual friend of mine and what she has personally done.
https://www.foxnews.com/world/oklahoma-mom-rescues-afghan-all-girls-robotics-team

... If you want to show that you aren't as described, stop being a dipshit and donate to her gofundme. Seriously, watch the video.
And then:

“Continuingly recycling old pictures with the Afghan Girls Robotics Team, many of whom are minors, as validation that you had anything to do with their immensely stressful and dangerous escape not only impacts the safety of the girls but it also significantly affects the safety of the members of the team who still remain in Afghanistan,” wrote Kim Motley, a lawyer for the group and a Digital Citizen Fund board member, in a letter sent to Reneau just after midnight Wednesday. “It is highly unfortunate that you would use such a tragically horrible situation … for what appears to be your own personal gain.” - WaPo
It was a media spat. She never claimed to have traveled to Qatar. She had a friend who worked at the US Embassy in Qatar that helped finalize the paperwork. The "lawyer" for the girls was trying to go through Qatar government and was encountering red tape.

I don't agree with how she approached it in the media though. And her response was a disaster. She's a pretty public person if you want to call her to get her side directly you could.

That help?

And then:

“Continuingly recycling old pictures with the Afghan Girls Robotics Team, many of whom are minors, as validation that you had anything to do with their immensely stressful and dangerous escape not only impacts the safety of the girls but it also significantly affects the safety of the members of the team who still remain in Afghanistan,” wrote Kim Motley, a lawyer for the group and a Digital Citizen Fund board member, in a letter sent to Reneau just after midnight Wednesday. “It is highly unfortunate that you would use such a tragically horrible situation … for what appears to be your own personal gain.” - WaPo

That help?
Nope. Where's the information about the fraud you accused her of?

Nope. Where's the information about the fraud you accused her of?
I'm not accusing her of fraud, others appear to be:

“Continuingly recycling old pictures with the Afghan Girls Robotics Team, many of whom are minors, as validation that you had anything to do with their immensely stressful and dangerous escape not only impacts the safety of the girls but it also significantly affects the safety of the members of the team who still remain in Afghanistan,” wrote Kim Motley, a lawyer for the group and a Digital Citizen Fund board member, in a letter sent to Reneau just after midnight Wednesday. “It is highly unfortunate that you would use such a tragically horrible situation … for what appears to be your own personal gain.”

"She took the agency from the girls, and she claimed credit," AlHashmi told the Post. "The media let her be a white savior, claiming the girls were saved by her. They came to global attention because of their work … so it should be about them and their courage and the work they have done. This should be the story that the media is focusing on, not a woman who is thousands of miles away who is claiming credit."

I'm not accusing her of fraud, others appear to be:

“Continuingly recycling old pictures with the Afghan Girls Robotics Team, many of whom are minors, as validation that you had anything to do with their immensely stressful and dangerous escape not only impacts the safety of the girls but it also significantly affects the safety of the members of the team who still remain in Afghanistan,” wrote Kim Motley, a lawyer for the group and a Digital Citizen Fund board member, in a letter sent to Reneau just after midnight Wednesday. “It is highly unfortunate that you would use such a tragically horrible situation … for what appears to be your own personal gain.”

"She took the agency from the girls, and she claimed credit," AlHashmi told the Post. "The media let her be a white savior, claiming the girls were saved by her. They came to global attention because of their work … so it should be about them and their courage and the work they have done. This should be the story that the media is focusing on, not a woman who is thousands of miles away who is claiming credit."
Nothing in bold supports your accusation of fraud. It's not my worry, dave. Shrug.

Nothing in bold supports your accusation of fraud. It's not my worry, dave. Shrug.
Meds: "REEEEEEEEE - Why is the leader of the democratic party buying tax the rich dresses from someone who doesn't pay their employees or taxes? REEEEEEEEEE"
Me" "Shit man, that seems kinda odd. Why are you pushing people to donate to someone who others say is be frauding?"

Zero of your links support your accusation of fraud, davey. We both know this. Do you not see your own pathetic attempt to bullshit with your bolded excerpts? Geezus davey, are you wasted, high, or just a complete liar?
It usually takes a bit longer for you to expose yourself as a half-witted hypocrite, but you seem particularly agitated lately. Sincerely hope you get whatever is eating at you worked out.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT