ADVERTISEMENT

Internment camps for unvaccinated?

Mr.OSU

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
Jun 18, 2003
So a recent poll discovered approximately 50% of Democrats believe the unvaccinated should be put in internment camps? Do our board Democrats believe the unvaccinated should be put in internment camps? 30% of Democrats polled think your children should be taken from you if you are unvaccinated.

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
So a recent poll discovered approximately 50% of Democrats believe the unvaccinated should be put in internment camps? Do our board Democrats believe the unvaccinated should be put in internment camps? 30% of Democrats polled think your children should be taken from you if you are unvaccinated.

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
Check out the Milgram Experiment…people suck.
Democrats are entering dangerous territory. It will be very interesting what they will cook up around the time of the 2022 elections. Creating racial strife via their propaganda machines is a guarantee, but I have a feeling they will take it many steps further than creating a martyr out of a life long criminal who resists arrest.

Democrats are entering dangerous territory. It will be very interesting what they will cook up around the time of the 2022 elections. Creating racial strife via their propaganda machines is a guarantee, but I have a feeling they will take it many steps further than creating a martyr out of a life long criminal who resists arrest.

81 million are ready for the narrative

iu

Well, since we've seen evidence that creating martyrs works, why change the playbook?

Why are these conservative states so lazy and unhealthy? Any idea?

Capture.png

Some pretty heathy conservative states. Because you’re a liberal I’ll just assume your throwing shade at what comprises a large portion of the southern population. The DNC just can’t shake that racism.

Why are these conservative states so lazy and unhealthy? Any idea?

Capture.png

So we know one yes vote from the board, but apparently due he wants to make sure the African American populations of the South get in there. I am sure Joe “you ain’t black if you don’t vote for me” Biden will get it done for you.

Sys hates black people, native Americans, and poors.

he is a typical liberal. He focuses his shitty personality and hate on a political group, but when you actually get in the weeds you can see who he actually hates. He can’t say it outloud, but he can sure sound off on his stereotype of republicans. This map just shows his ignorance, but also reveals the truth about what he wishes he could say out loud.

we know what you are saying

iu

Fish in a barrel, lol. Look at KY, WV, and OK and tell me if that modifies your theory, or if you're gonna do the usual and ignore facts.

I love it when you have to think in real time.

So why are those honkey states like WV, KY and OK so unhealthy? Just... close to states that have black people?

Some pretty heathy conservative states. Because you’re a liberal I’ll just assume your throwing shade at what comprises a large portion of the southern population. The DNC just can’t shake that racism.

I look forward to you telling me what OK, WV and KY (some of our most conservative states) have regarding this large portion of southern population.

Fish in a barrel, lol. Look at KY, WV, and OK and tell me if that modifies your theory, or if you're gonna do the usual and ignore facts.

I love it when you have to think in real time.

So why are those honkey states like WV, KY and OK so unhealthy? Just... close to states that have black people?

so your point is you aren’t racist because the map doesn’t match exactly? We all see it sys, but no one is surprised.

so your point is you aren’t racist because the map doesn’t match exactly? We all see it sys, but no one is surprised.
So... why you think those uktra conservative states are so lazy and unhealthy? "Roughed up" sitch again?

When it comes to Trump supporters? No.

Very confusing, in another thread you say you do not paint all Trump supporters with a broad brush.

my_2cents said:
Yeah, go back and read that debate. Did I ever post "all" Trump supporters condoned January 6? Did I ever post "all" Trump supporters think the election was stolen?

Nope.

Try again.

You wonder why you are ridiculed? Might try being consistent for a change.

I look forward to you telling me what OK, WV and KY (some of our most conservative states) have regarding this large portion of southern population.
I’m going to need you to use English. The I’ll need you to explain Utah and NY…maybe follow up with how your stupid ass post relates to the OP.

Reactions: OUSOONER67
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT