ADVERTISEMENT

Interesting Take On DJT & A Second Trump Admnistration

Maybe one day you can change your spots.
s189772745713394276_p959_i269_w1000.png

Maybe one day you can change your spots.
s189772745713394276_p959_i269_w1000.png
To this day it still amazes me how easily you get triggered. But as far as the article goes it seems to be very thoughtful about what Trump will be able to accomplish in his second bite of the apple. Why don’t you read it and give your impression of what was written that you agreed with or disagreed with. It is very clear that you don’t like me because I don’t kiss Netanyahu’s cheek or Trump’s ring. But it should also be clear to you by now that I don’t care whether you like me or not. So we could stop with the personal insults and have a discussion about more interesting topics any time you want.

Dan
To this day it still amazes me how easily you get triggered. But as far as the article goes it seems to be very thoughtful about what Trump will be able to accomplish in his second bite of the apple. Why don’t you read it and give your impression of what was written that you agreed with or disagreed with. It is very clear that you don’t like me because I don’t kiss Netanyahu’s cheek or Trump’s ring. But it should also be clear to you by now that I don’t care whether you like me or not. So we could stop with the personal insults and have a discussion about more interesting topics any time you want.

Nope, it’s because you’re a big baby when someone disagrees with you.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT