ADVERTISEMENT

Insurrection against the government in Oklahoma

I'm reminded of the stiff from the Cowboy Hall of Fame who sued the government after the president in 1975 signed the Metric Changeover Act. The WSJ had a field day with that one.

One of 2 stupid things Reagan did? Removing funding from his first budget for the Metric Changeover Act. Reagan said , "we're far enough along in our changeover, momentum will carry us." Ho! Ho! Ho!

Reactions: iasooner2000

Hopefully this passes and the children of Oklahoma can be protected from the sickos.
Not sure why leftists want to cause irreparable harm or death to babies and young people. They are very passionate about it.

I hear Perkins is up for this project since Kingman backed out.

you are a perfect example. You rejected the values you were raised by and moved to a place that reflected your own philosophies. You have every right to belittle rural Oklahoma because you left what think is a backwards bigoted environment. What you will never realize is that was a good thing for you and every person here who you would have annoyed with your leftist politics if you had stayed. Why can’t you take all the money you are always bragging about and help relocate these people to a leftist utopia? You could use your connections to help with job placement as well.

...rejected the values you were raised by ...
Seems a bit presumptous of you to suggested I rejected the values I was raised with. On the contrary, I have largely lived those values to the best of my ability. I don't share the Christian faith of my mother, but we share the same values. That may be hard for you to reconcile, but it's the truth. How many folks in your world are just like me? I would suggest more than you realize.
... moved to a place that reflected your own philosophies...
We moved to the Northwest for economic reasons. I had a tremendous opportunity and we took a leap of faith. It's nice that it worked out. Again, your presumption in regards to "philosophies" in the Northwest belie your lack of understanding of what the Northwest is really like. There are plenty of things I find to be common to my Oklahoma experience in Oregon.
... belittle rural Oklahoma because you left what think is a backwards bigoted environment...
I don't believe that a hand full of asshats are indicative of the entire state. That would be stupid. Nor would I say that where I live now has the problems of racism solved.
What you will never realize is that was a good thing for you ...
I don't think anyone realizes how fortunate I have been with opportunities more than me.
... every person here who you would have annoyed with your leftist politics if you had stayed.
You might want to do a wellness check on Dan.
... help relocate these people to a leftist utopia? You could use your connections to help with job placement as well.
You looking for help? I can see what I can do if you need something.

Seems a bit presumptous of you to suggested I rejected the values I was raised with. On the contrary, I have largely lived those values to the best of my ability. I don't share the Christian faith of my mother, but we share the same values. That may be hard for you to reconcile, but it's the truth. How many folks in your world are just like me? I would suggest more than you realize.

We moved to the Northwest for economic reasons. I had a tremendous opportunity and we took a leap of faith. It's nice that it worked out. Again, your presumption in regards to "philosophies" in the Northwest belie your lack of understanding of what the Northwest is really like. There are plenty of things I find to be common to my Oklahoma experience in Oregon.

I don't believe that a hand full of asshats are indicative of the entire state. That would be stupid. Nor would I say that where I live now has the problems of racism solved.

I don't think anyone realizes how fortunate I have been with opportunities more than me.

You might want to do a wellness check on Dan.

You looking for help? I can see what I can do if you need something.

When does that Dave start posting?

When does that Dave start posting?
I might be less inclined to belittle him if he posted like this. The arrogance is still there but it comes off as more justified than when he tries to be clever. How about it, David, can we start seeing this version of you more often?

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
I might be less inclined to belittle him if he posted like this. The arrogance is still there but it comes off as more justified than when he tries to be clever. How about it, David, can we start seeing this version of you more often?

When you have to resort to fat jokes on a political message board, you are simply revealing the lack of wit and temperamental version of Dan we’ve all grown to laugh at haha.

Do you understand how arrogant and devoid of cleverness you are by falling back on the comebacks of a @JimmyBob or an @Alpha Woke???

I’m betting not, Dan…your disconnect from reality is palpable lol

carry on

I'm expecting multiple arrests and people thrown in the clink for years without access to legal representation.
This is not the first. A few years ago people rushed inside demanding the murderer of the father in Edmond not be executed. Members of Stitt’s administration had to lock themselves in their offices. It was a pretty bad scene.

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
Where is Melvin P Thorp when you need him. Thought the voice on bullhorn sounded a little like Boren. Wonder if Stitt was impersonating

Interesting article. It’s sad this lady had to ruin the lives of so many people only to realize what us on the right were saying years ago.
Missouri attorney general launches investigation into children's hospital's transgender center

If this stuff is true, I see troubled waters ahead for some folks in Missouri...

There is more dynamite than just that one exchange. Matt Walsh blow tourched Tennesse Democrats in that hearing. Litterally left that one Democrat speechless and stammering.
This is an issue that is hard to defend from the other side. Walsh is correct when he calls the idea absurd. It's so extreme that it really is indefensible.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT