ADVERTISEMENT

Inflation Rose Faster Than Expected

Is Biden a successful president? Is Biden illegitimate?
I guess that would depend on your definition of success. If you were looking to create division, economic, political and world wide turmoil Biden would be a huge success. If that definition was one of prosperity Biden is an absolute failure.

Even with the decline in gas prices.

Love the look of that chart.
I don't think we are done with gas prices. Winter is coming, and Europe is already taking measures to curtail energy use. California as well. Oil and gas will have demand go up with supply going down, and that is an easy mathematical equation. There will be other areas of the globe affected by this as well. New England comes to mind, as well as Canada.

I don't think we are done with gas prices. Winter is coming, and Europe is already taking measures to curtail energy use. California as well. Oil and gas will have demand go up with supply going down, and that is an easy mathematical equation. There will be other areas of the globe affected by this as well. New England comes to mind, as well as Canada.

Of course but you have to remember we are dealing with people that are easily manipulated by Democrats and the MSM. They see gas prices coming down and think Democrats are doing a good job. They never look any further than the headline and never look to the future.

You and 2012Bearcat can define math's simplest equation. The board's slow 8 cannot.

Reactions: iasooner2000
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT