ADVERTISEMENT

Inflation 8.5% in July and Biden lies about it

he's an idiot...but what he should have said is that inflation did not increase in the month of July. Maybe that means they will quit raising interest rates. Not sure how much gasoline played in to that, but probably quite a bit.

he's an idiot...but what he should have said is that inflation did not increase in the month of July. Maybe that means they will quit raising interest rates. Not sure how much gasoline played in to that, but probably quite a bit.
I mean, still 8 1/2 percent year-over-year, and in comparison to the month when inflation started hitting the gas pedal.

Cracking Up Lol GIF by NBC

Reactions: ClintonDavidScott
Its amazing. When energy inflation is up, the media is very quick to talk about the "core" number and discard the more volatile energy number. But when energy goes down, everyone cheers and nary a peep about the 5..9% core number that continues to rise.

Its amazing. When energy inflation is up, the media is very quick to talk about the "core" number and discard the more volatile energy number. But when energy goes down, everyone cheers and nary a peep about the 5..9% core number that continues to rise.
Core inflation was 0.3% MoM a 3.66% annualized rate.

Reactions: davidallen
Someone check on sys, I'm afraid his daily hyperventilations over pResIDenTIAl LiES has returned and he can no longer post, perhaps due to seizure, stroke, or monkeypox.

Because I know he could not stomach such bald-faced, comical falsehoods as emanates daily out of the Biden WH.
I remember when he screeched weekly about draft dodging presidents, before he was all in on supporting draft dodging presidents...

There's a reason he's the "service attendant" at SE OK truckstops.

I don't think Biden lied on inflation. Biden just can't help himself. The ignorant old cluck simply does not understand the difference between ZERO inflation and ZERO INCREASE in the inflation rate. As I have been saying for months now, Joe Biden is the best thing to happen for the conservative right Republicans. His extremely bad job strengthens the party more rapidly than an extremely good job by a Republican. November can't get here quick enough.

Inflation in the month of July was ZERO. No lies detected.
Please explain it to me. A widget that cost 90 cents last year cost 98 cents last month, so there was inflation. But this month it still costs 98 cents, but there is no inflation over last month, even though it still costs 8.5% more thn last year. Am I understanding corretly? The celebration is that there was no inflation from June to July, even though there was record inflation from 2021 to 2022. Is that the cause of the celebration?

Please explain it to me. A widget that cost 90 cents last year cost 98 cents last month, so there was inflation. But this month it still costs 98 cents, but there is no inflation over last month, even though it still costs 8.5% more thn last year. Am I understanding corretly? The celebration is that there was no inflation from June to July, even though there was record inflation from 2021 to 2022. Is that the cause of the celebration?
that's the story....

Wow Dan you nailed it. I don't see anyone celebrating though, just a lot of people ignorantly calling people liars.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT