ADVERTISEMENT

In a span of a few hours, Biden admits he’d drop out if diagnosed with a medical condition and he’s tested positive for Covid….

Was Shits for or against the screen actors guild strike? I'm so confused! I swear that flatulent superman and his party expels more methane than all the worlds cows!

images

You can’t make this stuff up.

Because it’s scripted
lol, this is scripted but nothing with Trump is scripted or staged huh? And anyone who makes such a claim about Trump you dismissed as insane, while making similar claims about Biden.

🙄

Last edited:
lol, this is scripted but nothing with Trump is scripted or staged huh? And anyone who makes such a claim about Trump you dismissed as insane, while making similar claims about Biden.

🙄

You have the awareness of a wet fart.

As usual, you are quite caught up in your presumed insight into every thought of every poster here while in reality being clueless.

You have the awareness of a wet fart.

As usual, you are quite caught up in your presumed insight into every thought of every poster here while in reality being clueless.
blah blah blah lol!

Let me know when you agree (and don't get triggered) with some who see a lot of scripted and staged events surrounding Trump, and not just Biden.

I remember my grandmother having to take my grandpappy's truck keys and driver's license away many years ago. Yet we have to suffer a blathering bumbling incoherent idiot as our POTUS. Smh.

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
I remember my grandmother having to take my grandpappy's truck keys and driver's license away many years ago. Yet we have to suffer a blathering bumbling incoherent idiot as our POTUS. Smh.

Thankfully a POTUS doesn’t drive much beyond a golf cart. Talk about dodging a bullet…

carry on

There is no way Joe Biden is telling anyone I am still the Democratic candidate. He does not know whether he is coming or going without someone whispering in his ear. All this campaign hoopla is just that an orchestration or Jill holding her hand out.

@2assholes what you think?
Bump

Secret Service ends White House cocaine investigation with no leads 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣​

Any wonder why they have problems with a sloped roof? 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Sleepy's admin will forever be remembered as the "clueless" administration .

So @my_2cents - You believe Saturday's assassination attempt was scripted / staged?

@my_2cents bump

Looks like you're peas in a pod with your fellow lunatics.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT