ADVERTISEMENT

Impeachment? Bring it!

Soonersincefitty

Heisman Candidate
Oct 16, 2004
I and a considerable number like me, challenge you chuckleheads to advance this loser, last gasp litigation to remove my president.
Come on, either remove the suffocating millstone from his neck or go all in with impeachment. This is your time.
This is what will happen. The house will pass the resolutions in spades.
Then the Senate will kill the deal post haste.
You get nothing more than the satisfaction that you tried, and failed.
Then again, failing has become a line on your calling card.
You, as a party, are desperate and really pathetic.
If these charges seem harsh, remember, I was holding back.

I and a considerable number like me, challenge you chuckleheads to advance this loser, last gasp litigation to remove my president.
Come on, either remove the suffocating millstone from his neck or go all in with impeachment. This is your time.
This is what will happen. The house will pass the resolutions in spades.
Then the Senate will kill the deal post haste.
You get nothing more than the satisfaction that you tried, and failed.
Then again, failing has become a line on your calling card.
You, as a party, are desperate and really pathetic.
If these charges seem harsh, remember, I was holding back.
That's a condition reserved for pussies
fitty don't abide that descriptive
tenor.gif

At last world testing, the U. S. average IQ measures a paltry 98. That means 1/2 of our population falls below 98. Who can present a plausible argument against a majority of Dimms falling below 98? Anyone?

At this time, I fall in the Lou Dobbs camp. Surely the House Dimms can't be so dumb to impeach. Lou uses "dumb". I prefer stupid.

Can any Pub in Congress stoop to AOC, Maxine, and a number of other Dimm's levels? Remember Congressman Hank Johnson worried Guam might tip over if Congress approved a Navy build up?

This probably isn't the best thread.

The dems are really pissed AG Barr won't submit himself to questioning by staff lawyers about the Mueller Report. He has agreed to let elected Congressmen question him which is their right via oversight. The dems want to put him into a trial setting with their lawyers grilling him and he told them to pound sand. They have threatened to subpoena him. Wouldn't surprise me to hear Nadler, Schiff et al threaten impeachment for refusing to accept their staff grilling as if he were some lower level DOJ attorney.

This bait and switch is all part of the dems' plan to keep Trump collusion front and center to the election. They probably want to do everything to disrupt Barr's investigation into spying on Trump which they know will lead directly to Dem/Russian collusion.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT