ADVERTISEMENT

IMHO, President Trump pulled a boner.

"Donald Trump's lawyer Alina Habba issued a stern warning to Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis on Monday night at the former president’s rally in Dayton, Ohio, telling the unofficial 2024 Republican presidential contender to stand down."

DeSantis is DeSantis because of Trump,” Habba said on the pro-Trump YouTube channel Right Side Broadcasting Network. “He needs to stay in Florida,” she added. To that, fellow Trump lawyer and RSBN contributor Christina Bobb responded: “100% percent.” Habba proceeded to double down, stating: “Just stay where you are. You are doing a great job in Florida.

"Offering additional unsolicited advice to DeSantis, she said: “Don’t jump the gun. He’s not ready yet.

DeSantis is DeSantis because of Trump

Trump claiming he knows things about DeSantis and isn't going to be afraid to share them . . .

"I don’t know if he is running. I think if he runs, he could hurt himself very badly. I really believe he could hurt himself badly," Trump said. "I think he would be making a mistake, I think the base would not like it — I don’t think it would be good for the party."

"Any of that stuff is not good — you have other people that possibly will run, I guess," he added. "I don’t know if he runs. If he runs, he runs."

"Trump did say that if DeSantis does run, "I would tell you things about him that won’t be very flattering — I know more about him than anybody — other than, perhaps, his wife."

Trump: DeSantis a 'fine guy,' but he could 'hurt himself very badly' by running in 2024

Trump claiming he knows things about DeSantis and isn't going to be afraid to share them . . .

"I don’t know if he is running. I think if he runs, he could hurt himself very badly. I really believe he could hurt himself badly," Trump said. "I think he would be making a mistake, I think the base would not like it — I don’t think it would be good for the party."

"Any of that stuff is not good — you have other people that possibly will run, I guess," he added. "I don’t know if he runs. If he runs, he runs."

"Trump did say that if DeSantis does run, "I would tell you things about him that won’t be very flattering — I know more about him than anybody — other than, perhaps, his wife."

Trump: DeSantis a 'fine guy,' but he could 'hurt himself very badly' by running in 2024
Who you got 2024? 😉

Pleasure us with yer preferences. Ain't to early. Or is it? 😉
Sanders, Buttigieg, or Harris. I'm leaning more and more towards Buttigieg though. I also generally like Cooper of NC but he really hasn't given any signs that he is running.

Again, there are a number of Democratic candidates I could support.

Who you got? Trump or DeSantis?

Reactions: davidallen
i’m hearing polish not sausage or how it’s made

who’s bankrolling desantis?
Trumps days are over. He committed political suicide. His comment today about he’s got unflattering news about the DeSantis family was despicable. Just face it. He was good for four years but he’s just turned into such a scumbag.

Reactions: CowboyJD
Boys, the MAGA cult ain't giving up on Trump.

The DeSantis crowd is sick of Trump for the same conduct that sickened the rest of us years ago.

This is going to be a wild republican primary. I dont think DeSantis is going to be aggressive with Trump until and unless he has no other option, though. He'll absolutely want that cult vote in teh general.

Trump wouldn't split off and do a Bull Moose type party would he?

• Haha
Reactions: Marocain Poke
Boys, the MAGA cult ain't giving up on Trump.

The DeSantis crowd is sick of Trump for the same conduct that sickened the rest of us years ago.

This is going to be a wild republican primary. I dont think DeSantis is going to be aggressive with Trump until and unless he has no other option, though. He'll absolutely want that cult vote in teh general.

Sys is worried about DeSantis already.

lol.

I think he would.

btw, there is no need to separate Mini-Me's crowd from Trump's crowd. They are one in the same. Trump is right about his Mini-Me, Trump made him. He got to where he is currently by riding Trump's coattails and copying Trump. The Mini-Me crowd just thinks he presents the best option for them to continue to push Trumpism/Christian nationalism now.

Same message, different face.

• Haha
Reactions: Marocain Poke
Please be specific. What did you gain last night?
Like everyone else they expected an old fashioned ass kicking last night, and it didn't happen, even the Republicans say so in between licking their wounds. That's what they gained. I bet they are as surprised as the rest of us, although it's doubtful they'd ever admit it.

Reactions: Syskatine
I bet they are as surprised as the rest of us...

Don't count me in that group. It's document here that I didn't believe the red wave hype, that I don't pay any attention to polls or research data. I learned my lesson long ago.

I want Sys to tell me in his own words what he gained last night. He's a voter. You're not.

I want Sys to tell me in his own words what he gained last night. He's a voter. You're not.
I mean, Dan pretty much got it right above. We avoided an ass kicking. IN A BAD MIDTERM ENVIRONMENT. Republicans were anticipating a 30 point swing. On my way to a thing last night I heard a republican talking head on 95.3 in OKC saying it was looking like a red tsunami based on the data.

Regarding Dan's swat, I did read some "youth, early votes, and women are going historically nuts" stuff from dems but I didn't really believe it until about 10:00 last night.

Reactions: 22LR
I mean, Dan pretty much got it right above. We avoided an ass kicking. IN A BAD MIDTERM ENVIRONMENT. Republicans were anticipating a 30 point swing. On my way to a thing last night I heard a republican talking head on 95.3 in OKC saying it was looking like a red tsunami based on the data.

Regarding Dan's swat, I did read some "youth, early votes, and women are going historically nuts" stuff from dems but I didn't really believe it until about 10:00 last night.

Thank you for answering. I was just checking to see if you held a bold prediction regarding the outcome of the House and Senate.

Regarding those youth voters… the 18 to 30 demographic is going to cause big trouble for the GOP for a long time to come.

Thank you for answering. I was just checking to see if you held a bold prediction regarding the outcome of the House and Senate.

Regarding those youth voters… the 18 to 30 demographic is going to cause big trouble for the GOP for a long time to come.
The uneducated are wall mart dependents

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT