ADVERTISEMENT

IMHO, President Trump pulled a boner.

Three things come to mind.

1. You are correct. They took control two months later in 2019.

2. I will acknowledge that Republicans have disappointingly become like tax-and-spend-and-print-more-money Democrats. Pisses me off.

3. You’d make a better fiscal conservative than liberal with all your sudden concern for the national debt.

1. Thank you.

2. Both parties spend, and it pisses us all off. Democrats prefer social welfare, Republicans corporate.

3. I am fiscally conservative, and my stated concern for the national debt on this board obviously predates your regularity on here.

I am socially liberal - I believe there are plenty of circumstances when a woman would need and/or want an abortion, I believe prostitution should be legalized and regulated, I believe in gay rights, I believe systemic racism exists in American justice.

carry on

I want Trump to disappear and I voted for the guy twice. I’d love to have someone unite this country instead of further dividing us like Trump and Biden have done.

The best thing that can happen is the dems are successful at “getting” him.

81M votes lol

• Haha
Reactions: 22LR
I want Trump to disappear and I voted for the guy twice. I’d love to have someone unite this country instead of further dividing us like Trump and Biden have done.

The best thing that can happen is the dems are successful at “getting” him.

don’t lie
you were jeb bush all the way

The other thing to note here is the money angle. Desantis has $100M+ in his election warchest whereas Trump has back debt from the 2020 campaign and legal fees.

The other thing to note here is the money angle. Desantis has $100M+ in his election warchest whereas Trump has back debt from the 2020 campaign and legal fees.

I'm not sure the money issue matters at this point. We have an egotistical former Pres. that I think is capable of tearing the R party apart and will do/say anything to be on the ticket in '24.

Reactions: iasooner2000
Donald Trump is what he is: a narcissistic loudmouth bully that is an emotionally spoiled brat that is incapable of accepting anything but complete loyalty from someone he considers an underling (which is everybody) while simultaneously willing to destroy anyone he thinks is standing in his way. I think his schtick will wear thin very quickly with voters when he pulls his stunts on people the voters admire. I think people admire DeSantis as much as they do DJT, and respect him more. The question has always been is Trump willing to tear the Republican Party to shreds in his quest to be the “winner.” IMO the answer has always been “yes, he is.” I think the thing about Trump that his most earnest supporters have never understood is Trump is for Trump, to him nothing else matters.
If lovin’ this is wrong I don’t wanna be right…

— Lowest black unemployment in American history.
— Lowest Hispanic unemployment in American history.
— Lowest female unemployment in decades.
— Stock market going through the roof.
— Record 401(k) gains.
— America energy independent for the first time in decades.
— Record low gasoline prices.
— No new foreign wars.
— Multiple peace treaties signed in Middle East.
— Positive economic headlines on a regular basis.

Trump BOOM as Soaring US Economy Records Best Growth in FOUR YEARS

156,945,000: 2018 Ends With Record Employment; Participation Rate Hits Trump-Era High

Manufacturing Industry Posts Biggest Annual Job Gain in 20 years

Hispanic Unemployment Rate Hits Record Low in December

BET Founder: Trump's Economy is Bringing Black Workers Back into the Labor Force

U.S. Holiday Retail Sales Are Strongest in Years, Early Data Show

The jobless rate for Hispanics hit a record low of 3.9% in September, while African Americans maintained its lowest rate ever, 5.5%.

The unemployment rate for Asian Americans was 2.5% in September. The jobless rate for adult women came in at 3.1%.

Trump Delivers: Lowest Black Unemployment in U.S. History

Don't Look Now, But Minority Unemployment Is At Record Lows Under Trump

Oh, yeah, and let’s not forget Trump’s GDP of 4.2% which Obama thought was impossible to achieve.

“What, uh, you got a magic wand?”

🤣🤣🤣

Oh, yeah, and let’s not forget Trump’s GDP of 4.2% which Obama thought was impossible to achieve.
You sure about that? You wouldn't be cherry picking just one quarter would you?

Screen_Shot_2021-08-02_at_9.36.22_AM-c1.png

You sure about those numbers?

Index
Cumulative Performance
Donald TrumpBarack ObamaDifference
NASDAQ137.56%262.26%Trump -124.70%
DOW56.00%138.28%Trump -82.28%
S&P67.26%166.28%Trump -99.02%

You posted your stats, hoping we have forgotten about the pandemic and the Democrat's impeachment scam. Pretty crafty. But nope. We haven't forgotten.

dow-jones-5y.png

Last edited:
You sure about those numbers?

Index
Cumulative Performance
Donald TrumpBarack ObamaDifference
NASDAQ137.56%262.26%Trump -124.70%
DOW56.00%138.28%Trump -82.28%
S&P67.26%166.28%Trump -99.02%

ccp/dnc dave doing the ccp/dnc biding

apparatchiks like ccp/dnc dave prefer unelected compromised swamp running small business and individual freedom out of the American vernacular.

they do it in the name of “greater good”
same as

just dumb and the accessories investigate in the name of “truth”

just as deathtologist death jabs healthy people under 40 in the name of your health

reasoned pramgmatic thought you can defend and live by destroys their party first herd safety mentality every time

Trump steered more money to historically black colleges than any other president. PRIOR TO THE PANDEMIC, minorities saw record low unemployment numbers. Trump led criminal reform which hit blacks hardest. Mugabe talked criminal reform.

Duh neighbuhs down own tweuhf stweet don't caw consuhfuhtif bruthuh Chahlie "white boy" no mo'.

Reactions: iasooner2000
the middle will vote for trump like you’ve never seen

check you’re 401k and what your moneys worth and dig in
You're dreaming. He's too abrasive and tone deaf. And that's coming from someone who loved the way he governed. DeSantis would govern the same and likely even better. Like Trump, he doesn't give a shit about what the opposition thinks about him and he tells it exactly like it is. He just does it with so much more polish and professionalism. And he's much younger and in his prime.

You're dreaming. He's too abrasive and tone deaf. And that's coming from someone who loved the way he governed. DeSantis would govern the same and likely even better. Like Trump, he doesn't give a shit about what the opposition thinks about him and he tells it exactly like it is. He just does it with so much more polish and professionalism. And he's much younger and in his prime.

i’m hearing polish not sausage or how it’s made

who’s bankrolling desantis?

Donald Trump may have pulled his boneheaded stunt early enough that he will learn not to do it again and it will not harm him long term. Considering the foreceful reaction from conservatives of every stripe he should have learned a lesson. Knowing how thick skulled he can be it will be interesting to see if he leaves his ad hominem attacks for Democrats from this point forward. On the other hand he may be so thick skulled he doesn't even recognize the mistake he made. That's the problem with him, you never know what to expect when he opens his mouth.

Reactions: CowboyJD

In the method of our good friend @davidallen you keep asking a question shadowed with the implication that you know the answer but don't want to reveal it. If you know who is "bankrolling" DeSantis why don't you just tell us who it is and explain what it is about him you find to be so alarming?

Donald Trump may have pulled his boneheaded stunt early enough that he will learn not to do it again and it will not harm him long term. Considering the foreceful reaction from conservatives of every stripe he should have learned a lesson. Knowing how thick skulled he can be it will be interesting to see if he leaves his ad hominem attacks for Democrats from this point forward. On the other hand he may be so thick skulled he doesn't even recognize the mistake he made. That's the problem with him, you never know what to expect when he opens his mouth.

donald trump staved off this ccp/dnc attack on our country until it came out in broad daylight from 3/20 to 1/20/21

you act as tho moving forward trump will have learned his lesson about attacking desantis

in reality trump took the shot fearlessly then went right into the state desantis governs and campaigned for rubio to cheering crowds in a historic lt deep blue city

trump doesn’t have to say another word to desantis

the fire hydrants been pissed on

If lovin’ this is wrong I don’t wanna be right…

— Lowest black unemployment in American history.
— Lowest Hispanic unemployment in American history.
— Lowest female unemployment in decades.
— Stock market going through the roof.
— Record 401(k) gains.
— America energy independent for the first time in decades.
— Record low gasoline prices.
— No new foreign wars.
— Multiple peace treaties signed in Middle East.
— Positive economic headlines on a regular basis.

Trump BOOM as Soaring US Economy Records Best Growth in FOUR YEARS

156,945,000: 2018 Ends With Record Employment; Participation Rate Hits Trump-Era High

Manufacturing Industry Posts Biggest Annual Job Gain in 20 years

Hispanic Unemployment Rate Hits Record Low in December

BET Founder: Trump's Economy is Bringing Black Workers Back into the Labor Force

U.S. Holiday Retail Sales Are Strongest in Years, Early Data Show

The jobless rate for Hispanics hit a record low of 3.9% in September, while African Americans maintained its lowest rate ever, 5.5%.

The unemployment rate for Asian Americans was 2.5% in September. The jobless rate for adult women came in at 3.1%.

Trump Delivers: Lowest Black Unemployment in U.S. History

Don't Look Now, But Minority Unemployment Is At Record Lows Under Trump

“What, uh, you got a magic wand?”

🤣🤣🤣
Not sure where you get these numbers, but here is what google showed.

How much has GDP dropped 2020?

The onset of COVID-19 produced a sharp contraction in economic activity in March 2020, resulting in a decline in real GDP of 5.1 percent at an annual rate in the year's first quarter and 31.2 percent in the second quarter.May 27, 2022

In the method of our good friend @davidallen you keep asking a question shadowed with the implication that you know the answer but don't want to reveal it. If you know who is "bankrolling" DeSantis why don't you just tell us who it is and explain what it is about him you find to be so alarming?

it’s public record who’s bankrolling desantis

as an intelligent person and staunch supporter of desantis

i figure you would know or want to know rather than be limited to the polish you see on tv

we’re at the point where it’s any R but trump and the last R running the show had American men and women getting wasted in the desert in the name of weapons of mass destruction

it’s public record who’s bankrolling desantis

as an intelligent person and staunch supporter of desantis

i figure you would know or want to know rather than be limited to the polish you see on tv
So there you go again, acting like David. You obviously have deep concerns about DeSantis' support, but don't want to go into detail. I'm not a Republican, and I'm not a DeSantis supporter (although I prefer him over Trump). It seems to matter a great deal to you that DeSantis has a supporter about whom you are deeply concerned. Why don't you just tell us who it is and what it is about him that has you so worried? Maybe you saw something on a website and that's what has you riled up. Post the link to the article you read. At least give us something to help us understand why you are so anti-DeSantis.

So there you go again, acting like David. You obviously have deep concerns about DeSantis' support, but don't want to go into detail. I'm not a Republican, and I'm not a DeSantis supporter (although I prefer him over Trump). It seems to matter a great deal to you that DeSantis has a supporter about whom you are deeply concerned. Why don't you just tell us who it is and what it is about him that has you so worried? Maybe you saw something on a website and that's what has you riled up. Post the link to the article you read. At least give us something to help us understand why you are so anti-DeSantis.

so there i go again acting like david?

because of the green avatar i thought was responding to 77

and trying to keep it respectful

i didn’t realize you had jumped into the convo but now the disjointed turn makes sense

so look snowflake i dont give a shit about educating you on desantis bankroll

engaging in in depth back and forth with the idiots of this board is not my style

He’s raised a lot of money and big money is getting behind him. He’s extremely popular and getting more so by the day. Get onboard. Trump is yesterdays news and he’s his own worst enemy.

Reactions: CowboyJD
He’s raised a lot of money and big money is getting behind him. He’s extremely popular and getting more so by the day. Get onboard. Trump is yesterdays news and he’s his own worst enemy.

oh i agree desantis is extremely popular and done an excellent job riding the maga wave since beating a guy who got popped smoking meth and having sex with a male hooker by .04% four years ago

he’s running a solid 10% two years out from 2024 and if he chooses we’ll see if he wants the smoke

best of luck

Reactions: LAY THE WOODY

The onset of COVID-19 produced a sharp contraction in economic activity in March 2020, resulting in a decline in real GDP of 5.1 percent at an annual rate in the year's first quarter and 31.2 percent in the second quarter.May 27, 2022

I was referring to this:

“‘President Trump would need a magic wand to get to 4% GDP,’ stated President Obama. I guess I have a magic wand, 4.2%, and we will do MUCH better than this! We have just begun,” Trump wrote on his Twitter account.

I was referring to this:

“‘President Trump would need a magic wand to get to 4% GDP,’ stated President Obama. I guess I have a magic wand, 4.2%, and we will do MUCH better than this! We have just begun,” Trump wrote on his Twitter account.

So you did pick just one data point. Now do all the quarters.

So you did pick just one data point. Now do all the quarters.
As you are a man that voted for, and encouraged others to vote for, an administration that in 2 short years brought us a 40 year high in inflation, utter chaos on our southern border, cheered the race-related riots that cost $ billions in infrastructure damage and the lives of several innocent people, rampant crime in many of our major cities and a war that may bring about the end of civilization if not the extinction of the human race, perhaps you are the wrong guy to demand someone else provide you with data points. You might do better if you sat quietly and contemplated the damage your team has wrought.

As you are a man that voted for, and encouraged others to vote for, an administration that in 2 short years brought us a 40 year high in inflation, utter chaos on our southern border, cheered the race-related riots that cost $ billions in infrastructure damage and the lives of several innocent people, rampant crime in many of our major cities and a war that may bring about the end of civilization if not the extinction of the human race, perhaps you are the wrong guy to demand someone else provide you with data points. You might do better if you sat quietly and contemplated the damage your team has wrought.
David is nothing but chaos and incompetence. Much like the party he defends and promotes.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT