ADVERTISEMENT

Imagine thinking the right is racist

HighStickHarry

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Apr 21, 2006
From 2 who don't give a mouse's hiney what color Obama and my father is and was. But criticize Obama and the left labels you RACIST.

Now we have a racist plantation cracker in the White House and the slow leftist labels Trump racist.

Who suffers most from defunding police, inflation and a wide open southern border? Explaining to our slow is completely beyond the reach of 2012Bearcat.

Reactions: iasooner2000
From 2 who don't give a mouse's hiney what color Obama and my father is and was. But criticize Obama and the left labels you RACIST.

Now we have a racist plantation cracker in the White House and the slow leftist labels Trump racist.

Who suffers most from defunding police, inflation and a wide open southern border? Explaining to our slow is completely beyond the reach of 2012Bearcat.

Is it we are not getting thru or is it they can not admit the ideology they have followed all of their lives is wrong.
What I have found about most leftist is they have little experience with the problems they claim to care about and just follow along with whatever BS narrative the left comes up with.

Reactions: Sunburnt Indian
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT