ADVERTISEMENT

Imagine that…

SUPERPOKES

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
DFW
USA Today saying the guy boxing against women in the Olympics is the victim and is being picked on:

Just another example of the Olympics going woke.

I remember when i used to watch the Olympics with a sense of pride back when the Olympics were not about politics. No longer.

Last edited:
This is a tough situation. She is a women and was never a man. Every women has different levels of testosterone. If you look at her she isn't some jacked up beast, pretty lean actually.

She can't fight men, would get killed. So does she just stay home?

Reactions: Ostatedchi
USA Today saying the guy boxing against women in the Olympics is the victim nd is being picked on:

Just another example of the Olympics going woke.

I remember when i used to watch the Olympics with a sense of pride back when the Olympics were not about politics. No longer.
In my 77 years I cannot remember a time when the Olympics were not infused with political drama. My jaw almost hit the floor when you wrote that.

This is a tough situation. She is a women and was never a man. Every women has different levels of testosterone. If you look at her she isn't some jacked up beast, pretty lean actually.

Yes, he/she should stay home unless the Olympics institutes a new he/she category.

From what I understand (and it could very well be wrong) is that she has XY chromosomes but was born with female genitalia. If that's true, then this is much more complicated.

Didn’t they have a track and field athelete from Africa that had the same condition? They banned her because she was destroying women’s track and field records.

Yes. Stay TF home. If I tried to fight a male Olympic boxer, I’d get killed too. Hence, I am not an Olympic boxer.

It’s not a tough situation at all, unless you suffer from head-in-ass disease.

You just made our point that trannies should not be allowed to compete with women in any sport. And, no, they shouldn’t stay at home. They should compete against men.
I think the freaks should be rounded up and relocated to a remote island in the Pacific. All of them. 😁

It really is sad that people are debating this bullshit. Bottom line, the guy was born with a birth defect that renders him unsuitable to be boxing against legitimate women, and renders him uncompetitive against legitimate men. I have a client who was born with no elbows. Just one segment of arm from shoulder to wrist. He would not be competitive in men’s boxing either, so he stays home, too.

Reactions: iasooner24
It really is sad that people are debating this bullshit. Bottom line, the guy was born with a birth defect that renders him unsuitable to be boxing against legitimate women, and renders him uncompetitive against legitimate men. I have a client who was born with no elbows. Just one segment of arm from shoulder to wrist. He would not be competitive in men’s boxing either, so he stays home, too.
I have more respect for the special Olympics.

I'm not competitive in boxing with boys or girls. My USAF special skills Her Majesty's Secret Service MI-6 training is with open hands.

Reactions: iasooner24
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT