ADVERTISEMENT

I'm no Tom Cole fan, but his challenger seems like an opportunistic political shyster.

22LR

Heisman Candidate
Dec 1, 2015
State Election Board records show he registered to vote in the state on April 3, a day before filing to run for Oklahoma’s congressional seat. “We know he moved to Texas recently,” Cole said. “We found out obviously that he voted in Texas. Then all of a sudden, he registers in Oklahoma.” Bondar has never voted in any Oklahoma election, according to the agency.

Cole needs to go. And you can bet the house that at this very minute Cole has people sniffing into every part of the challenger's past. What little girl he pinched on the butt in kindergarten and every other transgression in grade school, junior high, high school, college and throughout his working life to date. Frank Lucas needs a similar opponent. Candidates need to step up or you won't be able to pry these lifers out of D.C. with a crow bar.

Last edited:
Reactions: OUSOONER67
Cole needs to go. And you can bet the house that at this very minute Cole has people sniffing into every part of the challenger's past. What little girl he pinched on the butt in kindergarten and every other transgression in grade school, junior high, high school, college and throughout his working life to date. Frank Lucas needs a similar opponent. Candidates need to step up or you won't be able to pry these lifers out of D.C. with a crow bar.

I agree 100%. Cole should have been gone years ago. I posted about my negative personal experiences with the guy in the past. But looking at the biographies of the primary candidates.... it's slim pickens in the 4th district.

https://ballotpedia.org/Oklahoma's_4th_Congressional_District_election,_2024

Picture of Tom Cole.

promotional-photograph-Creature-from-the-Black-Lagoon.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT